View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 06:34 AM   #3480
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mistress Rox Harbor Beach

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Rox

It's sweltering Denhoff

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
It's sweltering at the farm and Wenona has stopped by for another visit. He puts her into a metal box in the direct sun. Time passes and Wenona begins to wonder if he's going to come back. The box is hot and she has to keep moving. After her ordeal in the cage she's brought inside. The cage is suspended and the sides are opened up. Her asshole is exposed and she has no choice, but to let him ram several inches of cold hard steel up inside her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 744.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's sweltering

Dungeon Slave Ellington

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of . It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

On the Verge of Violet - Violet October Woodridge

Release Year: 2018
Violet is comfortable with coming to INSEX now. She trusts us, but that may not be the best thing for her. OT manhandles her like she's a rag doll. He tosses her around and throws her on the floor. Then he gets to work tying her up. She's positively giddy the whole time. I guess she likes this stuff.
"That's fucked up!" Violet says.
Her tender little butthole gets penetrated by his sharp blade. OT spends the rest of the time teasing Violet. She's on the verge constantly. That's right where he wants her. Never quite getting there, but always just an inch away. She wants it so bad, but you can't always get what you want!
Duration: 33:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On the Verge of Violet - Violet October

Darling Woolwich

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Nothing is ever simple. No tie, no punishment, no bondage in general. It's too boring to just hogtie a girl and leave her languishing forever. Darling came to Matt Williams for a chance to experience something truly different. She grew up dreaming of being a damsel in distress and it's his job to make that a reality for her.
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling

HdT Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller Cerro Gordo

Release Year: 2019
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller

Lane is a naughty accountant Fairfield

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Lily Lane was hired as our accountant pay our bills. She couldn't even do that correctly. When OT checks the books he finds that several affiliates haven't been paid in a timely manner. It's a good thing Lily is pretty. OT finds a new way for her to be of use.
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lane is a naughty accountant
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04581 секунды с 9 запросами