View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 07:35 AM   #1249
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Valentina Endures her First Rope Bondage Slave Training Session Mount Sinai

Video language: English
We've found another curious Latina hottie who definitely loves sex of all kinds. She's done some BDSM play yet not at the level we offer here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure her own disgrace. Fetish Network presents Valentina. She's introduced to our trusty sybian fucking machine, a delightful surprise for all of our sex slaves. This time around in rope bondage, she's kept sat on the fucking machine, wrists tied spead apart to her side. Valentina finally meets her Master with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. She struggles immediately to contain herself from the all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pulls her hips down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He makes her gag on his cock, penetrating her throat deep and rough. He loves watching the spit fall from her mouth. That usually makes his sex slaves cum harder. She's doing well so far in her slave training. Next, he brings her down onto a crate on her back, arms and legs tied spread apart, giving him full access to her pussy and mouth for face fucking. Her Master inspect his sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink. Valentina quickly learns how an obedient sex slave should be, following every order, taking every inch of cock, rough and deep, begging for forgiveness for being a dirty whore. Her Master goes back and forth from mouth to pussy, pussy to mouth, using her spit as lube and making her clean his dick of her cum. He shoves his dick deep down her holes, making her moan and scream like a good slut should, pounding her in. He even smacks her tits and face a bit. Valentina is a big rebellious from being a good submissive whore ready for domination. She will need more training.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Endures her First Rope Bondage Slave Training Session

Cindy Lou Switz City

Release Year: 2023
Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so Ot immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde. She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to Ot now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. Ot is going to savor it.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Lou

Black SOD - She-Male Orgasm Torture, Secret Investigator Oakton

Release Year: 2008
Studio: SOD
Cast: Miruku Aima
Genres: Shemale,Bondage
Code named "Miruku " private investigator, win lose consciousness, beautifully shot in the gun squad tried to rush back to the hideout of the organization. Miruku where trapped've noticed is, in the basement of a stranger! The men, staring at the bulge in the genital area and will give a humiliation to its good looks, and Nugase go one by one. Men port guy is! Some fucking certain" that lust of the flesh is disrupted Miruku pride in the lynching pleasure, go to the slave obedience and decayed Miruku soon.
Format: avi
Duration: 3:04:02
Video: 464x352, XviD, 552kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black SOD - She-Male Orgasm Torture, Secret Investigator

Unauthorized Climax Powersville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Endza should know better than to cum without permission. OT shouldn't have to tell her that things like that are unacceptable. She's shackled down, with her ass in the air. She just suffered a brutal caning. Her clit is clamped with weights. It should be obvious that she is the submissive slut, and a good submissive slut knows that she has to beg for permission, and wait until she receives it, before having an orgasm.
Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unauthorized Climax

Freya Van Doom, Lost and Fucked Warba

Things just don't seem to be going poor Freya's way. First she gets lost in a desolate area, then her car decides to breakdown, and now, the sweltering Florida sun is after her! No girl with an ass as fat and juicy as hers should be left stranded. Fortunately, JB and his air-conditioned white windowless van are here to help this damsel out, for a small price. She doesn't have any cash on her, but that's okay, JB accepts sloppy blow-jobs, tight teen pussy, hardcore rough sex, teen domination and humiliation, and of course, duct tape bondage! To her surprise, Freya quickly finds herself submitting to a brutal barrage of slapping, choking, spanking, skull-fucking, hair-pulling, and extreme pussy pounding. After rough fucking her way to several screaming orgasms, JB gives her what sluts like her a really want, a big load of cum to the face!
Duration: 41:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15599kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya Van Doom, Lost and Fucked

Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl Forks of Salmon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 25:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl

Kristine Elm Creek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02983 секунды с 9 запросами