Old 06-20-2023, 10:03 PM   #31
AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Lavina Dream Sexy Work-Out

The Lavina Dream Sexy Work-Out

Name of actress: Lavina Dream
Tags: Bbw, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Workout, Xlgirls

Lavina Dreams workout video starts off at an action-packed pace and never lets up. First, a jog outside before Lavina does calisthenics, her naked big boobs swinging. Inside the equipment room, Lavina slows down the fast pace to do side-twists and other exercises on the stationary bicycle. You will get exhausted just watching Lavina move. Its so hot in here, I cant stand this shirt on me anymore, Lavina says, pulling off her tank and tackling the seated machine chest press. Seeing Lavinas heavy mountains compressed together as she does the reps is an image that will sear into your brain. You wont be looking at gym equipment or gyms the same way ever again. Reps completed, Lavina sucks on her nipples, then jiggles her twins, something she couldnt do at a public gym. Peeling off her tight work-out pants and thong panties, Lavina continues doing things not seen at any gym youve ever been to. Sitting on her yoga mat, Lavina spanks herself hard. This was quite a fitness session.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: The Lavina Dream Sexy Work-Out
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:15:51
Size: 0,38 GB

»DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05059 секунды с 9 запросами