View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 07:02 AM   #3214
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cowgirl Live part 1 Ingham

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

I Asked My Part-Time Housekeeper Les Ulis

Studio: Karuma
Cast: Minami Momo
Genres: Creampie, Humiliation, Voyeur, Big Tits, Married Woman
Video language: Japanese
「本当に童貞なの…?」家事代行の� �ートさんに童貞のフリして お願いしまくり母性本能をくすぐる� �向でなんだかんだ人妻とタダマンし� ��くっている鬼畜ヤリチンバイト君の 盗撮NTR素材6 美
Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1430kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Asked My Part-Time Housekeeper

Taboo Torment Part 2 Puerto Piritu

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

Malware Ivanhoe

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain, Crying
When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files?
Duration: 51:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malware

I'm happy upside down Starlight

Release Year: 2023
Cast: girl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. Sister Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. Sister Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The blood rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'm happy upside down

Flexible Slut in Grueling Bondage Balguntay

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Foot Torment, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, Straight, Submission, Suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration
This doesn't curb her brattiness, but rather inspires her to taunt him even more. The positive thing to remember is that she is willing to endure whatever he throws at her when she pushes his buttons, so this is going to be an interesting shoot no matter what. The next position is also a suspension, but this one is very asymmetrical and it pulls this slut in every direction. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her slutty pussy, and she begins to show signs of submission as the pain is ramped up. After two brutal suspensions, you would think that she would be a little less bratty, but this is not the case. She continues to antagonize him to see how sadistic he can really be, and soon finds out how fucking twisted this man is. Katie is now folded in half, and her arms are tied in a way that they are what holds her in place for the next dose of torment. Now the pain comes faster and harder, and suddenly Katie realizes that her mouth may have gotten her in more trouble than her body was capable of handling. The torment is brutal and she begins to wonder if she is going to make it to the end. Her throat and pussy are fucked mercilessly until she can no longer take the stimulation. In the final scene, Katie is atop a wooden box with her limbs pulled up and away from her body leaving her completely helpless. Foot torment, breath control, and imposed orgasms close out the day as we see Katie finally submit to The Pope.
Duration: 1:25:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flexible Slut in Grueling Bondage

Wheel of Torment Watson Lake

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.
Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wheel of Torment
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08792 секунды с 9 запросами