View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 07:04 AM   #3489
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wheel of Torment Scott Air Force Base

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.
Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wheel of Torment

Cowgirl Live part 3 East Norwich

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let’s add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on — she’s in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 3

Ashley Lane (Strict) Milesburg

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Ashley is a Veteran on the INSEX stage. She's the type of girl who demands that the bondage is tight, the positions are strict, the pain is intense, and the orgasms are proper. That's just what she gets when she comes to visit us. This time the positions are so intense she screams out in pain. First it's all about holding her leg up so that she doesn't pull her head off her neck. Then she has to bend forward with her arms in a strict strappado. Her nipples, and neck are pulled out in front of her. The crotch rope intensifies her predicament. With her elbows touching she's put into a back breaking hogtie. OT pulls the hogtie up to the ring above her making her nearly come right off the ground. Ashley loves to cum, but eventually hers become painful. While she's flying around hung by her wrists and ankles OT makes her cum again and again while she screams.
Duration: 36:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane (Strict)

Blind Hole Part 3 - Anastasia Rose Barbacena

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Still a blind hole Anastasia comes out of the barrel. It's time for another game. She has to guess what implement is about to be used on her. If she gets it wrong she gets hit. If she gets it right we move on to the next toy.
Each item gets to see some use on Anastasia's quickly bruised ass. Her tits are still tightly tied and the wiggle as she screams in pain.
Anastasia gets into a nice comfortable position and the vibrator and fingers are employed to torment Anastasia. She's teased until she can't hold back anymore. She begs for orgasm.
Duration: 41:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Hole Part 3 - Anastasia Rose

IR - Abandoned Shelton

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Abandoned

Cowgirl Live part 1 Eugene

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

Petite Princesses Need Hardcore Domination Sunrise Beach

Cast: Dolly Mattel
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Our princess has some lovely marks. It's time for her to get her face messed up. She's attached to the back of Lexi's cage and she's given some of the hardest face slaps and punches we've ever seen. Dolly moans as her face swells. The tears drip down her cheeks. Once Dolly is released from her face torment she deserves to get off. Lexi holds the vibrator on her while she's strung up by her neck. She moans and screams, but she doesn't get to cum yet. Then she is tied standing in a spread eagle position. Lexi, our guest Alice, and OT begin biting her all over. She gets loud as teeth clamp down on bits of her flesh all over her body. Finally she gets to cum. Her pleasure is short lived. The viewers request she's punished for summing without permission so she gets tickled. It's the worst torment all day.
Duration: 38:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Princesses Need Hardcore Domination
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12919 секунды с 9 запросами