Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

IloveBoobss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Snap And Grab

SinnSage Snap And Grab

screenshot

Tags:
Superheroines, Freeze, Lesbian Domination, Ass Worship, Mesmerize, ManyVids

Description: Alex DeLaFlor doesnt realize Im watching as she searches for stolen loot. Its easy to dominate and freeze this superheroine with her tight ass in the air. Grabbing her hips, I bang into her helpless body as if Im fucking her doggy style before licking that little booty. I do a pendant induction that makes her eyes sway back and forth as she listens to my verbal suggestions. She obeys my commands to do an erotic dance and twerks her ass like professional strippers. Snapping my fingers, she freezes in place, but shes more useful if awake. Magic thaws this submissive slave and she worship my giant booty. Ass kissing, ass squeezing, booty shaking, I love how it feels, but she needs to be left like a frozen statue forever! OTHER KEYWORDS- freeze, erotic magic, magic control, female training, woman following orders, mind fuck, mesmerize, mental domination, submissive sluts, superheroines, supervillains, super heroines, super villains, female domination, femdom, sub training, slave training, Mistress, lesbian domination, girl girl, girl-girl, girl/girl, bikini, microkini, ass fetish, ass worship, ass shaking, booty shaking, pawg, whooty, white booty, erotic dancing, exotic dancing, exotic dancers, erotic dancers, all natural, brunettes, Alex De La Flor #Superheroines #Freeze #LesbianDomination #AssWorship #Mesmerize This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

Name: Snap And Grab
Duration: 00:12:41
Size: 0,74 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

>>Snap And Grab- 0,74 GB<<
IloveBoobss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04560 секунды с 9 запросами