View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 10:22 PM   #53
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Love Trap

Love Trap

Genre: Love Addiction, Sensual Domination, Men Following Orders, Mind Fuck, JOI, ManyVids
Actress name: MsBiancaBaker
1920x1080 HD You know you should stay away but yet you simply cannot. You fight with yourself daily but I have such a influence over your thoughts that you need give in and you do. I drive you wild like no one else could ever come close to, I make you feel powerless and horny, throbbing to be be ruined by the greatest. Handing over your wages to me give your life quality. Your love for me deepens daily, you aim to be my hardest most dedicate worker taking on second, third jobs and any over time to feed my greed. Enthusiastically going without to meet my craving for cash, Your bank balance suffers for your LOVE of me. You pay me because you love me and I hate you, you will be forever in debt because you cant help but pay me. You know every single minute that you are slaving away, you are doing so because you love me and you are working for me. To see me become richer and you in turn poorer is your destination in life. Love is au00a0powerful feeling,u00a0that will make you do insane things. ,

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:40
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,12 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,12 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05517 секунды с 9 запросами