Crystal Knight - I Dare You To...JOI Games and FinDom

Cast video: Crystal Knight
Name: Crystal Knight - I Dare You To...JOI Games and FinDom

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1,03 GB
Video: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:14:53

Genre: Crystal Knight, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Boobs, Boy, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Erotica, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Fuck, Games, Goddess, High Definition, Huge Tits, Jerk Off, Jerking, Masturbation, Pov, Sensual, Sexy, Tits, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Crystal Knight, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: Truth or dare? Oh wait, no option for truth! Only dare ? I dare you to do whatever I tell you to in this session. I dare you to jerk to my instructions word for word. I dare you to reach into your pockets and give goddess everything she deserves. What Goddess Crystal says, is final. I dare you to complete this entire session without an ounce of resistance. Show me how much of a good boy you can be following my instructions. Your 1 goal is to please meKeywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Crystal Knight, POV, Financial Domination, Findom, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Edging Fetish, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Ultra HD, Femdom 4K, 4K Video, 4K Clips, 4K Femdom, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Goddess Worship, Sub Training

DOWNLOAD FILE: Crystal Knight - I Dare You To...JOI Games and FinDom - 1,03 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08521 секунды с 9 запросами