View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 06:46 AM   #3219
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Slim cutie Dolly Mattel is an adorable princess Carmine

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dolly Mattel
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Dolly Mattel is an adorable princess. She's just a little too dumb for her own good. A good example is she signed up to be our subject for an intense livefeed. The feed starts with her impaled on a one pole prison. All that stops her from walking away is a large piece of metal lodge in her cunt. She has to put on her makeup while we watch. Her first predicament begins with her hands being tightly wrapped so that she has no fingers. A latex hood is placed on her head. It has a single tiny hole in front of her mouth, but there's quite a bit of latex between her lips and the hole. Every time she breaths in the mask gets sucked to her face. Next she's tied up with rope. A leather mask is placed on her face with a giant pink pacifier in her mouth. Her legs are pulled wide apart making her suspended in the air. The lack of balance makes her freak out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slim cutie Dolly Mattel is an adorable princess

GynoViolations Helena Lamberton

Release Year: 2023
This smoking hot redhead is nothing but a thing to fuck and humiliate for her master. Making her eat from ’s bowl is just a beginning of things to come. It’s not like she minds – she loves it and nothing can make her come better than being completely humiliated!
Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10229kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GynoViolations Helena

CruelStrapon - Mistress Amanda - Great Pose Hydeville

Studio: CruelStrapon
Genres: Femdom
Mistress Amanda had enough of her nasty and lazy slave. So she put on her favourite strap-on and she prepares herself to be the most sex crazed, determined and cruellest domina for a few hours. She puts the slave's head in a stock with his ass in the air, so can't move and he can't escape from this humilating and vulnerable position.
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6066kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 532.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CruelStrapon - Mistress Amanda - Great Pose

Alice Sky (To Sir, With Pain) Needles

Cast: Alice Sky
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Alice is a special sort of creature. Being naked in front of the camera is embarrassing for her. He makes her strip for him. She overcomes her humiliation for his pleasure. She tries to hide her face. The embarrassment turns her on. She rubs herself. He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation. Suffering for his amusement is a mixed treat for Alice. She loves the pain, she loves the pleasure she sees in his eyes, but she must endure a lot for him. He spreads her legs in an impossible split. She's so exposed. Then he hurts her.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Sky (To Sir, With Pain)

Ashley Lane (Winter Break: Part 2) Stirling

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Ashley is made to suffer the way her captor wants her to! This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows. The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth. My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane (Winter Break: Part 2)

Cocksucking Al Payneville

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Al, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Oral,Cuckold
Jan has not finished with her wimpy husband, Al, yet! She tried to be a faithful wife but, his ipetence in the bedroom leaves her no alternative but to continue to see her black lover. If Al doesn't like it, he can get the fuck out!Ales home to find Jan in her lover's arms & begs her to stop. Jan says it's her lover or a divorce. Al begs her to stay; he will do anything she wants if she'd only stay! Jan figures he does pay the bills, so let him prove it.She orders him to strip, get on his knees and beg. She orders him to crawl to the kitchen & make her lover a juice. He is scolded for a poor job. She orders him to help her & her lover disrobe while being humiliating him for being a wimp. Jen decides her black lover needs some good old fashioned head & orders Al to do the honors!! That's right she makes Al suck her lovers cock to make him erect for Jan to enjoy. She his head down that long cock & orders him to suck! Al has no choice.Jan is ready to be fucked she orders Al to take her lover's cock in his hand, open her pussy and insert that long hard black cock into her pink hot cunt. They make love & he explodes into her pussy & Jan orders Al to clean up the dripping cock. Al licks the juices from his cock. Jan goes to dining room, sits on platter & tells cuckold Al his dinner is served!
Format: avi
Duration: 45:30
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocksucking Al

Megan Rain Birthday Cuckold Earl Park

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Megan Rain - It's Kade's birthday, so his wife Megan Rain took him to dinner. When they get home there is a birthday bull waiting to fuck his wife while the little cuckold watches. After he uses her perfect little body over and over he spews his seed all over her pussy for her sissy husband to eat off. After all is done she makes her sissy husband eat his own load too.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan Rain Birthday Cuckold
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06834 секунды с 9 запросами