View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 07:12 AM   #970
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5 Bart

Finally, the light of the happy end reaches Diana's eyes, however before being released, she has another painful punishment to suffer in front of her. In the last part of the serial, now the poor girl will feel the pain right on her sensitive soles. Dr Lomp has prepared his cruel rattan cane and a single tail whip to use for this torment. Poor girl will be ordered to lay on the torment bench, then one of her ankles will be secured through the shackle which is located in the near edge of the bench, which will allow us to enjoy her helpless sole shaking in pain. Diana will try to resist and not to weep in front of the camera, and now you watch the movie and see whether she can survive this heavy pain on her feet. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Jewell Learns To Like It Maryland Line

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
As we open, lovely Jewell is alone, single-sleeved and spreader-barred but not gagged. When her hooded kidnaper finally arrives she's actually happy to see him. "Why did you leave me alone?" she asks. "I get so scared when you leave me!" Jewell doesn't know why she's being held and tormented but having her abductor around is better than the uncertainty of solitude. Rather than focusing only on intricate bondage, this video delves more into the intense relationship between captor and captive.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1945kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Learns To Like It

Chair Martinsdale

Master Rob has strapped bdsm sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair

Clamps Dildo Deepthroat BJ Somonauk

Sophie is punished daily by three prison guards. She's been sentenced to lifelong sex slave traininig. She wakes up bound to a chair, lipstick smeared all over her face. Sophie will endure three BDSM Masters, domination, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment, intense spanking, whipping and smacking, humiliation, sex toys, dildo with a deepthroat BJ. They love hearing her gag on it and watching spit pour all over her boobs and thigh.
Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2246kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clamps Dildo Deepthroat BJ

Vibrator torment Lamoille

Starting off alone in the dungeon, Brandy can't stand up because one ankle is leashed to her neck. When Bryan enters, he paws at her big boobs and strings her nipples toward the ceiling! Roped standing with belled clamps on her nips, Brandy can do nothing as Bryan pulls off her thong panty and ties on a crotchrope. The next scene is a doozy: Brandy is roped into a package and suspended over a vibrator! She can't move an inch as it buzzes against her pussy!
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vibrator torment

GwenMedia - Ariel's Reform Peever

Ariel is a bad girl and has entered the house of Mistress Nicolette to be trained as a proper slave. Through torments, pleasures and pains, she will eventually achieve that goal. In the meantime, Mistress Nicolette has a few surprises for her new slave, including a contest that only one slave girl can win.
Duration: 55:38
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1594kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Ariel's Reform

Hanging From the Ceiling Krypton

When my slave gets outta hand I hang her from the ceiling with rope and torment her tits. I then like to spin her around while caning her lovely ass. I also really enjoy requiring my slave to cum during her tit torment session.
The thing about hanging from the ceiling is this: You are so totally out of control as you hang there, suspended, and that is the feeling I want my slaves to have: That they are totally at my mercy and not at all in control of their bodies or what is happening to them.
Duration: 1:02:25
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1524kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 755.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging From the Ceiling
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09211 секунды с 9 запросами