View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 07:52 AM   #1307
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kylie Quinn - See The Performer Of The Year Cum Twice (2021) Kadoka

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kylie Quinn
Genres: Hardcore, Rimming
Video language: English
We've got a special “double debut” for all of you today, as we welcome both 2021 XBIZ Performer of the Year winner Dante Colle and the lovely Kylie Quinn to their 1st appearances here. Dante's a remarkably interesting guy, so this scene features our 1st ever pre-interview, where our director Johnny Robbins helps us get to know a little bit about the award-winning stud Dante then starts to strip from his sharp suit, only pausing to tease what he's packing inside his See HIM underwear followed by HIM stroking it for us on the couch Kylie comes in with a bottle of lube and gets HIM nice and slick paying special attention to Dante's rock-hard penis Kylie licks and smells his armpits and the two share a kiss before Dante takes a seat. Kylie sniffs and licks his socks and once they're removed, Dante takes control over her worshipping his feet and gagging on his toes. Dante has her suck and gag on his stiff prick before Kylie makes her way to his hairy asshole for Round 1 of the ass-eating Kylie eats Dante’s ass in a number of positions, all the while making sure to stroke and suck on his cock and balls. Dante returns the oral favors by lapping away at Kylie's little slit before they get down to the fucking, as he then plows away at her spread-eagle pussy until he pulls out and unloads on her belly but wait! Today's scene is pretty much a “twofer” because Dante has amazing recovery time! He instantly puts Kylie on all fours and begins to deep-dick her doggystyle. This is followed by some piledriver fucking, where we get to see HIM flex some more Dante then plants his ass on Kylie's face for Round 2 of the ass-eating where she munches away as he grinds on her face. The two then sideways fuck until Dante releases his 2nd load onto Kylie's gaping vag. As is the norm, we followed the two lovers into the shower to get their opinion on all the sex they just had.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Quinn - See The Performer Of The Year Cum Twice (2021)

Lady Lyne - Belgian Babe With Big Tits (2022) Limon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lady Lyne
Genres: Gonzo, POV
I was walking down the street when I came across this beautiful woman wearing a sexy dress. After stopping to chat, I told her that I worked for a movie agency and that I was scouting extras for an upcoming production. After a lot of persuasion, the stunning brunette agreed to join me in a casting, and I asked her to show me her big natural titties. I liked what I saw, so I offered her some cash in exchange for a blowjob. The curvy babe got on her knees and looked up at me as she sucked and slurped. Playing with my long, thick cock made her wet, so she turned around and gladly took a doggystyle pounding. Following an intense fuck in missionary position, I jerked off and spilled my cum inside the slut’s mouth!
Duration: 32:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5695kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne - Belgian Babe With Big Tits (2022)

Elina De Leon - Piss And Play (2023) Emigrant Gap

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Elina De Leon
Genres: Pissing, Masturbation
Stunning babe Elina De Leon shows off her long legs while sitting on a wooden dining table and can't wait to reveal even more! This hot brunette stands and lifts up her dress before we zoom in close on her perfect ass. While perching on the edge of the table, Elina holds apart her pussy lips and starts pussy pissing onto the tiled floor. She kneels, plays with her pee puddle, and climbs onto the dining table to pleasure herself. Elina rubs her pussy lips and fingers her juicy snatch before she sprays another piss stream, this time while we film her in closeup! This horny hottie strips naked and mops up her juices, then bends over in the doggystyle position to toy a blue vibrator. Elina pauses to piss again ad sucks up her pee, giving herself a taste of piss drinking! She continues to toy herself until she orgasms with her fingers to finish off this hd pissing scene!
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8073kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elina De Leon - Piss And Play (2023)

Nikki Bell Continues Fucking Machine Rope Bondage for her Master's Cum Wevertown

It seems Nikki Bell can't escape our BDSM dungeon. She's still there with her wrists and legs bound with rope to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping her in the doggy position. She better behave or she'll be slave training until her Master is pleased. He continues with the sybian and fucking machine with a dildo as long and thick like him. The rapid vibration with the drilling rubber cock make Nikki cum within seconds. Her moans and screams echo throughout the dark space. Her Master grabs her hair to deep throat every inch of his dick down her mouth. She can't concentrate on all the sensations, overwhelmed by it all. Our shiny Bell begins to break but he doesn't let up. He increases the vibration, speeds up the fucking machine as he continues skull fucking her, making her take his dick deep down my throat. Nikki wants to collapse but the rope doesn't allow her to. Eventually her Master pulls out of the fucking machine contraption and brings her to her knees for another blowjob. It seems Nikki Bell is obeying her Master, gagging on all the dick she can handle, hoping she get another load of cum. She keeps sucking, spit oozing out of her mouth. Finally he gets close and preps his sex slave's face for a steamy facial. You be the judge if Nikki Bell needs to return for more training.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7900kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Bell Continues Fucking Machine Rope Bondage for her Master's Cum

Fc2 - Clip 037 [1702932] Ovalo

Studio: Fc2
Genres: Asian sex
With sexy face and sweat voice, she talks about the actors and her favorites of sex. She takes off her clothes one by one to show her big boobs and dynamite body. In the doggy style, she shakes her body and her bouncy tits. With hot expression and beating nipples, she gets orgasms.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fc2 - Clip 037 [1702932]

Cherry Kiss, Squirts in the Caravan of Love Uruguay

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cherry Kiss
Genres: 69 Position, Beach, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, European, Facial, Missionary, Outdoor, Spoon Position, Squirting, Vaginal Sex
In Private Blockbusters, Trip of my Life, it’s time for Cherry Kiss’s surf lesson with Maximo Garcia, and if there’s one thing that we know about this Private star, things are about to get wet…
Duration: 35:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Kiss, Squirts in the Caravan of Love

Jenna Ivory Wanted her Master's Cum so Bad East Taunton

My Master wanted to see me again but went about it much differently. I wasn't sure if I was ready for him again. My throat was still sore from the last session. His slave training is quite intense. But I do love when he leaves me shackled and blindfolded. I feel so helpless knowing there's not much I can do when he has me. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I was so horny I wanted him to take me right there and then. But he made me wait, which got me hotter. The cold leather of the couch kept me shivering. I couldn't take the tease anymore. I need his dick! He finally arrives and waste no time reintroducing his huge cock to me. I wanted it down my throat, far up my pussy in the rough manner he's so good at. I love feeling like his slut to be used whenever he wants. He had me on my back, legs spread in his hands to pound me my pussy. He threw me on my knees, head and hands hanging over the back of the couch, holding my head in place has he rammed his dick deep down my throat at a rapid pace. He walked over and took my doggy, his hands firm on my hips, pulling me back fast and swift onto his cock. I don't remember how many times I orgasm-ed. I lost count. This time I got Daddy's cum. He left me a happy sex slave.
Duration: 28:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 642.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Ivory Wanted her Master's Cum so Bad
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04984 секунды с 9 запросами