Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Price Of Desperate Pleasure

The Price Of Desperate Pleasure

Information:

File name: The Price Of Desperate Pleasure

Tags / Description: As soon as you see me it happens doesn t it? You feel weak and all them horny emotions bubble to the surface and uncover a mess of a man. The kind of mess that I can use and do whatever I want with. How do you like my pink bra and matching panties? You love seeing my body, it makes you so hard to see such feminine power up close like this, and when I tell you how to stroke your dick for me you can t believe how lucky you are. Obeying such beauty is an even an option or you can do is follow my words, then you ll find yourself tightly gripping you re hard dick and wanking for me as I tease you into blissful submission. Just as you start leaking pre cum I command you to stop wanking, you re at the peak of your pleasure and now you have to stop. Well it s a test, can you obey? Can you put my pleasure before yours? Because if you want to continue stroking you ll have to pay what I ve asked. How desperate are you to cum? That s what I thought I knew youd pay now you can cum but only as I direct, cum for me. , JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Mesmerize, Ass, Financial Domination, ManyVids

Video: 2560x1440
Duration: 00:09:02
Video Size: 1 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - The Price Of Desperate Pleasure
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03406 секунды с 9 запросами