View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 07:19 AM   #3505
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Analyzing Ashley - Ashley Lane, Elise Graves Bainbridge Island

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?
She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.
But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?
Onlythrough the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.
Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.
Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After forcing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.
Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.
She's one tough nut to crack.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Analyzing Ashley - Ashley Lane, Elise Graves

Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists Upham

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
The customer takes poor little Gina on scary ride through the world of BDSDM, sexual torture and brutal rough sex. Using a variety of toys and devices he sexually teases and torments Gina before tossing her unto his dingy bed like a rag doll and savagely pounding her tight teen pussy into screaming submission. A whirlwind of positions and creamy orgasms later he treats his new toy to a big messy facial.
Duration: 54:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists

Tickled Pink Kylie Liddell Spreckels

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kylie Liddell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Of course even her prize can be used against her. Elise doesn't plan on stopping the pain, humiliation or violations just so Kylie can get off. She is going to have to learn to have orgasms in all sorts of twisted situations if she wants to cum.
Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickled Pink Kylie Liddell

Tough Guy Fucks Girl Worley

Release Year: 2023
Erotic dreams evoke From fantasies my head swells, I whisper forbidden words: I will torture you with mighty love Hot, dangerous and diverse. How I love this song for its mood.
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18914kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Guy Fucks Girl

London River (Piss River: Humilation) Mid Hudson

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River Rocky Emerson
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blind, Anal Fingering, Puke
London gets more of her favorite things. London has been through a lot, but she's always ready for more! Her cunt has had most of the attention so far. It's time to use her butt. London is tied in a doggy position, face down, ass up! The belt is the first thing to warm her beautiful buns. She's screaming and moaning almost instantly. The eerie blank stare and the screams are mesmerizing. A plug is added to her ass and the belting continues. London has a love⁄hate relationship with foot caning. She loves when it ends and hates everything before that. She also loves how much she hates it. That's why OT gives it to her so often. The butt plug is too small to fill London's glorious ass so OT tries something bigger. First it's just a finger or two, but then it's four fingers, and soon after it's all five fingers. Her ass just eats them up. It's not long before they are almost past the knuckle and London is moaning like she's about to lose her marbles. To finish off OT fucks London's face with a dildo till she spits up a ton.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7389kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River (Piss River: Humilation)

All Grown Up Part 1 - Elizabeth Thorn Port Hope

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her. She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this. Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly. When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.
Elizabeth spent years ignoring OT. She has gone to bed with almost every other person she's met, including his sister, and never once thrown him a second glance. Now she's going to pay for it. He has years of pent up frustration ready to explode. He is going to have to release it slowly. She probably still thinks she's going to get fucked. We've got news for you, girl. You already ARE fucked. You just don't know how hard.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Grown Up Part 1 - Elizabeth Thorn

Freya French Boiler Room Pet Senatobia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.
She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. .
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya French Boiler Room Pet
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05540 секунды с 9 запросами