View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 07:40 AM   #3512
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Violet Monroe Deep Throat Teton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe Deep Throat

Vera King (Birthday Slut Part 1) Bound Brook

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Vera King
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
It's Lexi's birthday feed. She's here to celebrate and it's going to be intense. She starts off in a double stocks with Luci Lovett. The device is so heavy it's crushing the poor girls. Lexi explains that she's had a traumatic experience and she's looking to have a catharsis to make up for it. What would a birthday be without a good spanking. Lexi tries to squirm away, but OT holds her tight over his knee. The bruises left by the spanking are only the beginning of her ordeal. It's going to be a good birthday. Lexi doesn't know what waterboarding means, but she's requested it. Who does that? When the dress goes over Lexi's face she begins to get really scared. This wasn't what she expected and it's making her nervous.
Duration: 1:13:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vera King (Birthday Slut Part 1)

Jay Edwards - Tight and Tighter East Leroy

Release Year: 2023
Sexy Shay Lynn and lusty Domino are put through their paces in a dazzling variety of painful and restrictive bondage positions. An impertinent Shay starts off ballgagged, hogtied and totally naked, writhing around on a king sized bed. Her perky pierced tits are subjected to some grueling nipple torture before her hogtie rope is attached to a ceiling hook.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Tight and Tighter

Tyler File 3 Dar Es Salaam

Cast: Tyler Scot, 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Outdoor, Suspension, Fire, Caning, Vibrator, Tits Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in . I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File 3

Emma Haize Cherrylog

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Fetish, Toys
Everything is always worse when you barely have the breath to scream. Just ask Emma, who is currently trying to get a little air through the old school gas mask we have covering her face.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Haize

Infernalrestraints - Baby's Box Bushnell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Felony
Genres: Cage, Caning, Celebrator, Crying, Foot Bondage, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Handcuffs, Metal Bondage, Tape Gag, Tattoo, Tear
Felony is unfamiliar with the finer points of device bondage. She has played with rope and metal before, but never with someone so intense as Cyd Black. You see, tight rope and some canings she can take, but stick her in a box, head first, and she starts sniveling right away. She is locked in before Cyd starts talking about covering it up. That is when she really starts to lose her shit. To help take her mind off of it he decides to cane her feet. After all, he can't seal her in as long as he is making her scream and sob. It doesn't actually help her keep calm, but it is still hot as hell. She can barely choke out the words to tell him how much it means to her. Coming out of her box, Felony looks hopeful, like there might be some kind of rest or reward for her. Not a chance. The tears rolling down her cheeks show that she is finally starting to understand, though.
Duration: 57:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Baby's Box

Katy Parker, Maria Bellucci, Betty Stylle Inglefield

Release Year: 2023
Taken from a parking lot by Maria Bellucci and Katy Parker, Betty Stylle stands helplessly bound to the cell of a dark dungeon. She was almost crying in fear when the two mistress appeared and started to fulfill their dirty perverted fantasies on the poor teen. Come and enjoy Betty Stylle's agony being tortured by clips and fucked by a dildo!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Parker, Maria Bellucci, Betty Stylle
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05179 секунды с 9 запросами