Old 06-27-2023, 04:05 AM   #1274
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Clubstiletto - Youre Going To Be The Biggest Slut In the Neighbourhood

Clubstiletto - Youre Going To Be The Biggest Slut In the Neighbourhood

Model:
Genre: Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Dirty Talk And Masturbation Instructions, Female Domination, Princess Lily
Description: Princess Lily tells you she has a surprise for you, you are going to have sex. But dont get to excited she tells you, moving a pillow and revealing a huge strapon. Thats right, you arent going to be fucking me, Im going to be fucking you. Even though youre a virgin she says she does expect you to take the whole thing no matter how much it hurts. Im going to wreck you she says with a wicked smile. Youll be so stretched out youll be wearing a diaper. * Lily verbally humiliates you through this scene and also demonstrates how you will position yourself and how you will take her cock. She demonstrates the rhythm of her body and how the cock will fill you, then how you will get on your knees and lick the cock clean. Then you will be on all fours for another fuck, then you suck, fuck, suck, until you are the biggest slut in the neighborhood. Once properly trained Lily will invite all her girlfriends over and they will all fuck you too. Dont worry there will be photos and blackmail threats. Who knows who I will have fucking you once Im done she says. Lily then sits on the bed and tells you to get on her lap and ride her cock, she wants to see her 12 dick filling your ass.

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:39
Size: 0,48 GB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19987 секунды с 9 запросами