View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 07:27 AM   #3517
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blaten Lee (The Facility) Robins

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Blaten Lee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The Insex Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed. No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me. Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blaten Lee (The Facility)

Skylar Snow (Top Level Talent Agency) Cranberry Lake

Cast: Skylar Snow
Being an adult talent agent is a difficult job. Booking talent to fuck every other guy except yourself. "Why don't I get any pussy?" All those beautiful women coming through the office. You do all the work for them and what thanks do you get? 10 - 15 percent of their income? That's not enough. It all starts by having her strip in your office. Making crude observations about her body. "You're too old." "You're clothes aren't nice enough." "You too..." Something to make them feel less than. If you are going to sign her she'll have to make it worth your while since you'll be making extra efforts on her behalf. OT's got a good thing going. He uses his authority to get the talent in his agency to work with his company. It's not ethical, but it's the only way he can get any. Once he tricks them into bondage he savagely uses them. Skylar is only his latest victim. He beats her tits till they are purple.
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Snow (Top Level Talent Agency)

Infernalrestraints - Personal Pillory Madawaska

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sadie Franklin
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ass Whipping, Bent Over Tie, Breath Play, Bruises, Caning, Chains, Cut Clothing, Flogging, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Metal Bondage
Sadie Franklin has been misbehaving and she needs to be punished for it. She claims she doesn't know what her crime was, so she is either a liar or a stupid bitch, but either way it's not going to keep her from getting the beating of a lifetime by her warden. It doesn't matter if she can remember what it was that she did, by the time O.T. is done with her, it will be incredible if she can even remember her own name.When we first meet Sadie she is bent over, her wrists shackled to a wooden pike and her ass is pointed up in the air. That's just where O.T. wants her for her first round of punishment. He takes out the flogger and starts whacking away at Sadie's back. He wants to see what kind of reaction she gives. He wants to know just how far he can push her, just how much pain and torment he can deliver, before she breaks. Then he takes out his knife to cut away her clothing so he can have easier access to what's beneath it.After O.T. gets a baseline, Sadie's punishment starts ramping up. She lets out shrieks as she feels the sting of a whip cutting across her back. If she really doesn't know what she did she knows it must have been terrible as she tries to keep track in her head of the number of lashes her transgression has earned her. Soon her back and her ass are covered in painful red marks and she has completely lost track of how many there should be. It doesn't matter anyway because O.T. has grabbed a cane and moved on to her feet. This is just the beginning for Sadie. She has a long hard day ahead of her.
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 827.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Personal Pillory

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave Saint George

Release Year: 2017
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Paddling, Whipping
Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of their interrogation, but they brutally start caning his ass leaving dark red welts under his bright red skin. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne don't care if they break their canes over his ass, as they have many of them to go through, and they don't hold back when they cane their slave. They remind him that his pain can be over as soon as he gives up the information, though they do rather enjoy the caning, so they hope he keeps his mouth shut so they can torture him longer. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are surprised that their captured traitor slave has made it to phase three, whipping. They have the traitor slave tied up to a rack with handcuffs still not ready to give up the information. Both Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne know that will won't last long as they warm up their whips. Mistress Lydia lays into him first with her red suede whip that she lashes across his back from close range before Mistress Cheyenne unleashes her long black whip on his red back flesh. The pain from the whipping makes their slave dance in agony while he needlessly holds onto the information, making his Mistresses more and more angry. It's not long however, until Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne break his will and he dances in pain while repeating the information he was going to sel
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave

Blondes in Bondage Rockingham

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes in Bondage

Hot Webbing Wudaoling

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Being sprayed down with hot glue is not the most painful experience in the world but it is surely one of the most uncomfortable. It hits Katharine Cane's skin like burning spider webs. That is not the worst that PD plans to do to her. It is just a way to show her that no matter what she thinks she will never know what is coming next.
Not that she would want to. Knowing the kinds of devious devices PD has waiting for her would just make her more anxious. She will have plenty of time to enjoy each piece of cold iron he locks her into, there is no need to worry about that.
Duration: 1:00:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5641kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Webbing

Kate Kennedy (Kate By The Ocean) Wytopitlock

Cast: Kate Kennedy
Water is one of those forces of nature that can truly test a person. It's part of who we are, but it's also something to truly fear. Kate embraces that challenge. First she needs to be properly suited for the event so OT undresses her. Of course he takes liberties with her sexy body. Kate fits nicely in the clear tank. The water is nice and warm and begins slowly filling the gaps around her. The spray hits her pussy, her tits, her face, and her feet. The water keeps rising and rising. It's sink or swim time. The beautiful dress Kate wore works perfectly as a rag for some waterboarding. As it's wrapped over her face OT pours cups of water into her mouth. She sucks in at the wrong moment and coughs and spits. The vibrator buzzes away on her clit while she struggles to breathe.
Duration: 43:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Kennedy (Kate By The Ocean)
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03818 секунды с 9 запросами