View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 07:03 AM   #3524
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

London River (Pain It Forward: Leaded) Santa Cruz do Sul

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament. This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross. As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River (Pain It Forward: Leaded)

Broken Blonde: Part 1 Struthers

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Not everything she has done has been fun and games. She has the most sensitive nipples we've ever come across and she hates having them clamped and tortured. She is afraid of electricity and would do just about anything to avoid it. There is no reason not to use that information against her. We attached a few bells to her tits and told her that if she makes any noise things will get worse for her. They made a racket even when she tried to stay completely still. As soon as we started shocking her she had no hope of keeping them still.
Duration: 1:01:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Blonde: Part 1

Anna's Training Sadieville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 1:02:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 914kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 496.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna's Training

HardTied Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn Valenza

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Infernalrestraints - No Touching! Huntington Mills

Release Year: 2017
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.I loved every second of it!
Duration: 39:26
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 809.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - No Touching!

London River - Flexible & Talented Earlsboro

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
London River is one of the toughest women who has ever graced the Insex set. In this episode she's tied in a strenuous spread eagle with high heels on. The bondage is then morphed for 36 minutes from one position to the next. It creates a unique and difficult experience. Without time to recover and plan the next scene between each position the further along we get the more complicated and painful each position gets. Each position shows off just how flexible and talented London really is.
Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Flexible & Talented

Stephie Staar & London River (Pain it Forward: Zapped) Ezerelis

Cast: Stephie Staar, London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him. To rid himself of Stephie’s ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man. OT continues to torment Stephie’s new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.
Duration: 59:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephie Staar & London River (Pain it Forward: Zapped)
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07492 секунды с 9 запросами