View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 05:49 AM   #7026
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default X-art.com- The Masseuse

X-art.com- The Masseuse

Description:
Anneli_s boyfriend _Dennis_ is a masseur (I made a mistake and named this video _the masseuse_ which would indicate a girl gives the massage, but I just remembered it_s _masseur_ for a boy and already rendered the video, so it has a funny title LOL)

Anyway, continuing: Anneli_s boyfriend is a _masseur (for real, I_m not making this up). One evening he is called to give a massage to a gorgeous, young brunette. He asks her to his apartment, knowing Anneli will be home soon and that she really likes girls too.

The brunette _Ivy_ walks in , she disrobes and slips out of her white cotton panties and tank top Dennis is happy to see that she has a perfect body. Anneli arrives home shortly after they begin the massage, Ivy is already extremely relaxed on the table. Anneli motions to Dennis to go a little further and see what happens, so he moves his fingers and eventually his mouth between Ivy_s legs.

Ivy responds favorably and indicates she wants more, at this point Anneli jumps in the action and together they suck Dennis_ cock until he can_t stand it. He then enters both of them from various positions.

The video ends with Dennis taking Ivy from behind. He has a strong orgasm while Anneli masturbates and watches. This turns her on the most, she loves to watch her man with other women.

Don_t you wish you had a girlfriend like Anneli? Watch the video and find out all of the reasons why
Model:
Anneli, Ivy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_anneli_ivy_masseuse_fixed_1080.mov
File Size : 789.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:35
Video : AVC, 8 634 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download TezFiles VIDEO: