View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 06:49 AM   #3528
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rain DeGrey Manhattan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
It doesn't matter if the girl quits at this point because we're pretty much done with her anyway. We get to see how much she can handle and they get to see exactly how sick we are. It's like we're exploring each other.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Bamboozled Otog Qi

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Bambi Belle's been tricked, fooled, bamboozled. Now she's laying on OT's floor; helpless to resist his urges. His every tough is horrifying. He strips her naked and has his way with her, posing her like a toy for his amusement. Before she can even help it he ties her up.
Once she's tied the real fun begins. OT likes his victims afraid. He likes that fear in their eyes, he likes how they shudder and moan at a stranger's touch. The giant gags he uses makes Bambi drool all over herself. She can't help it. OT invades every orifice she's got.
Bambi wants to leave, but OT isn't finished with her. He's going to keep her for as long as she has value. Right now that value is in how she responds to his ministrations. He torments her in the worst ways
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bamboozled

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2 Lapeer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Rough Taboo Torment For Horny Cutie Tilburg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets. Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Taboo Torment For Horny Cutie

IR - Sexy Girl Ashley Lane - Screamer Mount Union

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.
The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.
The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Sexy Girl Ashley Lane - Screamer

Infernalrestraints - Wiggle Room Pacific

Release Year: 2016
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
Anna Tyler is new to the world of Infernal Restraints, but if we have anything to say about it this won't be her last time gracing our pages. She is hot as hell, a petite little blonde with a body that is made for luring men into trouble. Well, she is in a bit of trouble herself, now. O.T. loves girls like this, sexy, young things with a burning desire to have their bodies by the strong and sadistic. Anna is wet with anticipation when O.T. even begins to touch her. The cute panties she's wearing are going to be soaked through soon. He cuts the cloth away from her fit figure and takes in the sight of her beautiful, unblemished skin. It is going to be fleeting. There is a brutal caning coming, and it's going to leave thick, red welts all over that sweet ass of hers. A submissive bondage slut like Anna can't get enough of it. As soon as he puts the Hitachi between her legs she is ready to cum her brains out. She even squirts a bit as she screams out or orgasms.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2711kbps

File size: 828.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Wiggle Room

Infernalrestraints - Conjugal Visit Owensboro

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: Blow job, Cage, Caning, Celebrator, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Orgasm, Pussy Caning, Shackles, Sucking, Toe Bondage
Conjugal visits are rare in the U.S. but PD does not run the average prison. He keeps only one or two inmates at a time and for one as hot as Charlotte Vale he is definitely going to take advantage of her. She gets to languish a bit while he contemplates exactly what to do with her. It is likely to be the only peace she will get all day. It is a long day and it shows no sign of ending as the sun goes down. Out in the woods PD may not have all of his tools available, but the one that matters is ready to go. She was let out of her cell for a reason and it was not just to look pretty and take a beating. PD wants to use her and if she wants to stay out of the deepest, darkest, dirtiest hole he can find she is going to perform. Life is tough for Charlotte Vale. This day starts with a rude awakening. She had to spend the night locked away with her mouth in prime cock-sucking position because that is what the man that owns her wants. Now she needs to demonstrate what that experience has taught her. While most people would enjoy eggs and bacon for breakfast, hers is just dry oats swimming in her own juice. She needs to eat. She is starving but he will not give her anything else. She has to eat it, as much as it makes her wretch. There is cold, electrified metal inside of her now. PD wants to watch her cum, but all Charlotte wants is a warm cock. Her screams and her tears are what make him hard, and that is the nature of her predicament. To get the fucking she so desperately desires she has to take the pain and humiliation that terrifies her.
Duration: 1:21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Conjugal Visit
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05433 секунды с 9 запросами