View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 06:50 AM   #3531
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Udder press South Ryegate

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Arabella
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Redhead, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation
Video language: English
The farmer has Arabella locked in a super tight metal corset. Her udders are in the udder press, designed to squeeze more milk towards the nipples. He keeps tightening the udder press! Arabella is helpless to stop him, as she gets chained to the milking stand, ready for her daily session. The milking process is quite painful when your udders are clamped tightly. This makes the nipples more erect and they get sucked further into the cups. Arabella gets gagged with a massive 2 inch gag. Her life is now only milking and udder torture. She is getting used to it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Udder press

Mio Kuraki Sadistic Lady vol.05 Kewadin

Release Year: 2011
Studio: U & K
Cast: Mio Kuraki
Genres: Handjob,Footjob,Facesitting,Strapon,Asian
"Mio" of subordinates that thepany transformed into a queen today, both physically and mentally. Continue to blame greedy Cunnilingus Choking, Handjob Dimension stop, reverse strap-on dildo and anal play while the boss man bullying M. Handjob launch in play while baby is punishment. The final reward of holy water from the "Mio" was aroused to the Queen. Work full specification of torture M man all anal scene.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:07:59
Video: 800x450, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mio Kuraki Sadistic Lady vol.05

Infernalrestraints - Marica‘s Pole Sandakan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: Asian, Ass Hook, Caning, Drool, Foot Bondage, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, High Heels, Leather cuffs, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar
Marica Hase is visiting from Japan. To show our hospitality we gave this Japanese cutie a pole. There are none like it and it is all hers. It runs the length of her body, is made of black and pitted iron, and has just enough shackle points on it to make sure her limbs are never free. She was nervous about it at first. It is her first time experiencing the kind of total restriction that comes with metal device bondage. But in spite of her initial reticence this bound beauty begins moaning in no time, along with other, equally enticing sounds. She sounds like an anime kitten. So pleasing to our ears. When we lay her on her beautiful breasts it can go behind her for a hog tie. When we stand her up we can use it to push out her tits or ass for torment. In front of her it keeps her feet perfectly positioned for caning. But the best times come near the end. It provides a perfect place to attach nipple clamps and the ass hook. She stands on her toes like it will help relieve the tension but the way Cyd Black has it hooked up, nothing is going to help her.
Duration: 57:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5766kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Marica‘s Pole

Penny Barber Willich

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Big Tits, Squirt
She is struggling to remain free but the way the rope around her neck connects to the pulley, there is no way Penny Barber can resist the men pulling her into her new box. She hates feeling claustrophobic.
Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber

Airtight Bondage For Beauty Asian Mina Somerset Center

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Mina is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. She is punished hard with many other tortments!
Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Airtight Bondage For Beauty Asian Mina

Timid Tits Glenview

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Audrey Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Who wants to see the same old positions and the same old girls? We've got Audrey Noir. She's a hot piece of ass that we found practically begging for an intense Bdsm experience.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Timid Tits

Infernalrestraints - Creep Keep Osby

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: Ass Caning, Breast Bondage, Breast Torture, Celebrator, Chains, Chair Tie, Dental Gag, Drool, Electrical Dildo, Electrical Play, Fire, Flame, Foot Bondage
Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is pushed into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere. This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations — I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him — I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!I am famished and thirsty — clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond strength, coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant — I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it. This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Creep Keep
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16004 секунды с 9 запросами