View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 07:12 AM   #987
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished Pomona Park

Video language: English
I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I think I talk back for that very reaction. The more I yell at him, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2993kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 549.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Rose's Smart Mouth Gets Punished

Balcony Bound : Isabella Morristown

Isabella, a pretty newcummer has to endure the humiliation of stripping for the director. After a very naked interview, Master Savage makes use of her full natural breasts in an excrutiating tit torment and bondage session. A heavy fishing weight is hung from her incredibly pliable labia as pussy juice drips from her pain ridden twat. Isabella suffers more pain and anguish as she is tied to the cold concrete floor of an outsdoor balcony in full view of a public street
Duration: 57:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 653.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Balcony Bound : Isabella

Infernalrestraints - Stuck in Bondage Calder

Release Year: 2014
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Fingering, Flogging, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Pogo, Pussy Caning, Pussy Flogging
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential. The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work. Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to push the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit. Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms. When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Stuck in Bondage

HardTied Claire Dames Hogtied Waldoboro

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. It leaves her tits open for nipple pumps, her feet and legs open to caning and her cunt open for so much more.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Claire Dames Hogtied

Gina Valentina Cream My Way Home Valley Cottage

Gina just wants to get home. Her car is out of gas, her phone isn't working and she's miles and miles away from home. When Brick's plain white van creeps into view she waves him over and tells him about her troubling predicament. He agrees to give her a lift to the closest gas station on his route. Who wouldn't help this innocent looking little Latina? Once they've started on their way, she reveals that she's broke, then has the nerve to asks him for gas money. This isn't a charity, slut! The only way home for this conniving cutie now is on her knees. Rope bound and gagged with cock, Gina's sexual torment begins with deepthroating and quickly escalates. Brick's relentless deep dicking sends her creaming and screaming toward multiple orgasms. Her petite young body is used like a rag-doll for a sloppy standing 69 that leaves her face coated in spit. In a dizzying flurry, Gina gets pounded hard in several positions. Once Brick's done wrecking her tiny pussy, he has suck his balls and then gives her a huge messy facial cumshot.
Duration: 30:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15587kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Valentina Cream My Way Home

Another Round of Lesbian Domination with Nikki Bell Isa Mendez Hampden

We all thought Mistress Isa Mendez let her sex slave Nikki Bell go after their last rope bondage training session. Nope! Isa kept Nikki tied sitting on the sybian fucking machine with a big ball gag muffing her mouth. Isa starts the session off with the sybian. Nikki can't move so she will endure every bit of vibration Isa gives her, teasing her with the control panel. Nikki begs to orgasms over and over, soaking the vibration pad. It makes Isa jealous. So she straps on her favorite dildo, makes Nikki spit on it and shoves it deep down her throat. Isa loves watching the spit spill out of Nikki's mouth, pleased to see Nikki going mad with all her orgasms. The lesbian domination doesn't end there. Isa ties Nikki on the mattress on her back, legs pulled back, vibrator tied in place to torment her clit. Isa takes her dildo and makes Nikki cum a few times with it, making her clean it with her mouth, deep down her throat, making Nikki gag up more spit. Isa does step over and sits on Nikki's face and enjoys the rimming Nikki does so well. She then continues the rough sex and spreads Nikki's legs and practically wrecks her hole, pounding in every inch. She fucks her rough, deep and hard, on the floor and sofa. She even pulls out a flogger and spanks some ass and tits. Nikki loves being used by her Mistress, cumming whenever Isa tells her to, backing up on the rubber dick. Isa leaves Nikki trembling. But she isn't done with her yet. She gives her sex slave a few sweet kisses, ramps up the vibrator and will probably return later on. Hopefully!
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7899kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Another Round of Lesbian Domination with Nikki Bell Isa Mendez

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope Canmer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Endza Lost in Rope
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03472 секунды с 9 запросами