View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 07:23 AM   #1271
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Infernalrestraints - Stuck in Bondage Zion Grove

Release Year: 2014
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Fingering, Flogging, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Pogo, Pussy Caning, Pussy Flogging
Video language: English
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential. The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work. Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to push the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit. Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms. When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Stuck in Bondage

Sabrina Banks #1 Sexual Disgrace Dungeon Gangster Hiratsuka

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Banks #1 Sexual Disgrace Dungeon Gangster

Infernalrestraints - Fayed to Black Quezaltenango

Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: Ass Flogging, Bit Gag, Celebrator, Dildo, Drool, Fingering
Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we aren't going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us.Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be. Metal bondage isn't exactly what she was expecting. She's used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. It's solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. She'll wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo. It's orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever imagined. The feeling of being completely helpless while something is inside of her sends a wave of pleasure out from her pussy and across her entire body. Her senses are heightened to the point that every touch feels like is going to push her over the edge. And that's exactly how OT likes her.
Duration: 40:14
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Fayed to Black

Hard Clitoris Hairy Pussy Orgasm Stockville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Hairy, Solo
Amateur kinky girl close up hairy pussy and clit play and orgasm.
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15724kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Clitoris Hairy Pussy Orgasm

Mena Li's Master Introduces her to the Relentless Sybian Romulus

This was my first slave training session with my new Master. He said he had a surprise me. Something I've never tried before. He tied my tits and wrists with tight rope to posts on top of something that felt like a chair, my pussy resting on a rubber pad. My blindfold kept it mysterious. Every time I moved, it tickled me. My Master finally came in and turned on switch, a gently vibration making my pussy quiver. The vibration made me orgasm over and over, no matter how hard I try to resist. I could handle it after awhile. He kept my mouth open with hooks and shoved his massive dick deep in my throat, holding my head by the hair, pushing his meat down deeper. Spit was pouring out of my mouth down to my breasts. He raised the sybian speed, distracting me more as I slobbered over his dick. He had enough of my mouth. He pulled me up on my feet, the bondage keeping me bent over. He grabbed me by the waist and ropes, pulling back onto his cock. It's so big. I could feel it open me up wide. I've never been fucked so rough and hard, his dick pushing through deeper and deeper. I have to admit, I loved when he pounded me in, his dick warming my pussy from the fast friction. Next thing I knew, he made me drop back down on the sybian and left me for the next he wanted to use me. I came so many times that night.
Duration: 33:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3042kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 767.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li's Master Introduces her to the Relentless Sybian

IR - Sexy Girl Ashley Lane - Screamer Rantoul

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.
The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.
The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Sexy Girl Ashley Lane - Screamer

HT - Little Miss Robbins - Redhead Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer Tamiment

Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked
“I like to be tied up and roughed up,” she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.
First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.
Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Since she can't speak with that rope gag in her mouth I guess we'll never know.
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Little Miss Robbins - Redhead Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06483 секунды с 9 запросами