View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 09:39 AM   #179
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sabrina Banks #2 Sexual Disgrace Drowned in Cum Atqasuk

Video language: English
How awesome would it be to come home and find a beautiful, naked girl upside down on your couch with her wrists strapped to her ankles and wearing nothing but a chain harness, clothespins on her beef curtains and clit, and a big funnel in her mouth? It would be totally fucking awesome! Sabrina Banks is the sex slave in training on the couch, and she's going to be pushed to her limits (and quite a bit further) by the master until a state of total submission is achieved. A rough four finger pussy penetration gets Sabrina squirting like a garden hose in no time, and the cum sprays right into the funnel stuck in her dirty mouth! She gags to swallow it all down, but knows she better, or she?ll pay dearly. The merciless master takes a massive footlong dildo on a stick and penetrates Sabrina?s pussy all the way to the wood. He fucks her fast and furiously with the toy. It looks like he's churning butter in her beaver. Sabrina keeps the orgasms cumming as Bruno switches it up and whips her pussy with a leather riding crop. He then pounds her out good and proper with a big dicked fucking machine. A vibrating wand on her clit sends Sabrina into orbit, so Bruno unleashes his massive load into her hungry whore mouth and calls it a wrap.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Banks #2 Sexual Disgrace Drowned in Cum

Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid Sidnaw

Girls like Halle Von are just made for being humiliated? spanked, slapped, gag-balled, spit on, whipped, ravaged by fucking machines? whatever. It's something in the way they look and the way their body language says me in every possible way? Even if she wasn't one of Master Bruno's BDSM sex slaves, Halle would be getting humiliated in ANY life situation. This scene starts off with Master Bruno slapping and spitting on Halle's gag-balled face until she's glazed like a ham. Then he deepthroat fucks her mouth, making her give him a blowjob far beyond her physical capabilities. She is then tied down and flogged on her thighs, pussy and tits until they're bright red, and her pussy is nice and raw for Bruno's dildo-on-a-stick. Now, for the rough sex! Bruno pounds Halle's sex holes in a half dozen positions before shredding her ass with the flogger again, even harder than before. By the time Bruno dumps his big load of cum on her chin and mouth, Halle is a crying, quivering fucked out slut. Total submission!!!
Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

Isa Mendez Pt 2 - Sexual Disgrace Pumped For Punishment Huili

Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our BDSM dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he MUST accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isa Mendez Pt 2 - Sexual Disgrace Pumped For Punishment

Sexual Disgrace Pumped For Punishment Saint Olaf

Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our BDSM dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he MUST accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Disgrace Pumped For Punishment

Bibi Miami #1 Sexual Disgrace Bound For Glory Olive Hill

One of life?s many pleasures is watching beautiful women get put through the BDSM ringer by masters like Bruno. Take a cute blonde with a great set of tits like Bibi Miami and a relentless taskmaster like our hero, and you've got a recipe for some top shelf bondage, deep penetrations, complete domination and submission, and rough sex. Round one for Bibi Miami begins with her getting finger blasted while her hands are tied behind her back. Uncontrollable orgasms rip through her body. Several hard slaps in the face warm Bibi up for round two and make her focus on the punishing training that lies ahead. Next, master cuts right to the chase and fucks her pretty face like it?s his last day on earth. He spits in Bibi?s face and whips her, and just when you think the humiliation can?t get any worse, he breaks out a jumbo dildo on a stick and what?s left of Bibi?s cum sockets. Bibi digs it all!
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 874.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bibi Miami #1 Sexual Disgrace Bound For Glory

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Glassboro

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection Lemoore

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The burlap felt scratchy against my face. As I was pulled from the street I didn't know what would happen to me. He manhandled me to his dark basement. There was another prisoner there. She promised to help me, but I don't think she meant it.
The fear I felt being taken by such a person only worsened as time went on. Each position she put me in was harder than the last. She wasn't nice to me either. She used me and touched me however she wanted. The gag in my mouth made it difficult for me to protest.
She seemed to like my butt. Maybe that will keep me safe. If I just let her play with it for a while she might let me go. If I let her penetrate it maybe she wont hurt me anymore.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection

Время генерации страницы 0.03396 секунды с 9 запросами