View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 11:29 PM   #2356
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default William Higgins - Ivan and Honza

William Higgins - Ivan and Honza

I really like Honza Forst and was very keen to get him in a duo, so I asked Boris to set this scene up, with Ivan Cakovsky. Ivan is a great performer, and it is always good to have an experienced guy with a novice. Honza resisted our overtures at first, but finally and agreed to do it. This is a Broke Czech Guys shoot, so you will here the directions given, telling the guys what to do. The scene starts with an interview and then the guys start to kiss. As they kiss Ivan removes Honza's pants, revealing a nice hard cock. He goes down and sucks on that cock. Ivan is expert at sucking and Honza lays back and lets him get on with it, sucking on the cock and balls. Then it is Honza\'s turn to suck Ivan. The look on Honza\'s face, as he realises what he is being asked to do, is priceless. But he does it, he starts to suck and seems to do it very well. As he sucks he wanks himself, keeping his dick nice and hard. He follows the instructions very well, licking up and down the shaft and sucking on the head. Then the guys move to a 69, both sucking before Ivan pulls Honza\'s legs up, exposing his ass. He rims that ass and fingers it, then as we get a real good look at the hole we see it is open nice and wide.

Duration : 00:36:06
Resolution : 1280x720
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 046 Kbps, 29.970 fps

File size: 555.1 MB

Download William Higgins - Ivan and Honza

Время генерации страницы 0.19468 секунды с 9 запросами