View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 04:15 PM   #7057
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default X-art.com- Happy Ending

X-art.com- Happy Ending

Description:
Adorable Carla has been working out hard.

She_s happy with how her body is looking, she_s dropped some weight and gained some muscles. She is pretty tired and achy from all of the exercise, so she calls her friend Abby to ask if she knows of a good masseur. Abby says, Yes, she knows a great one Well, he_s not really a masseur but he will completely relieve all of her tension, if you know what she means.

A nice surprise for Carla, Pablo gives her an awesome massage (he went to massage school in Spain when he was 20).

After Carla is completely relaxed, he moves in for a little warm-up for himself. They proceed to get each other hot orally until they can_t wait anymore.

Carla is dripping wet when Pablo finally enters her from the top, stretching her in every way. He moves in and out slowly spreading her legs wider until she has a strong orgasm. Sweet girl that she is, she returns the favor and they both say _goodbye_ happy.

Carla calls Abby to let her know that she is extremely satisfied with her recommendation. Abby says, I_m glad, but next time I want to be there with you both - If only we could be so lucky to see that -)
Model:
Carla
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_carla_happy_ending_1080.mov
File Size : 1331.62 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:42
Video : AVC, 8 978 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download TezFiles VIDEO: