View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 06:36 AM   #3534
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Dominatrix: Do Whatever You Want To Me Usaquen

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
A real woman dominates over a man's soul even when he's whipping her. Though she's very young, Sheril is a woman in every bit who knows and feels that. Besides that, she cannot bear getting whipped without tears.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dominatrix: Do Whatever You Want To Me

Fawn Locke (Locked in Place) Hultsfred

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Fawn Locke
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
As we saw on Hardtied Fawn Locke is a bondage enthusiast. She loves being restrained tightly and tormented. Fawn says she loves predicaments and strenuous bondage so OT puts her body in a frame that makes her hold a squat. If that's not enough her legs are spread wide exposing her beautiful cunt. In a leather strap box tie Fawn is made to hold herself up on top of a single pipe with one leg strapped to itself. Just when she thinks she's in a strenuous enough position OT starts whipping her. She's really put to the test. OT puts her into a modified pile driver position with her toes holding her up and he canes her exposed ass including her sensitive little butthole and cunt. Then he her asshole with a pogo while he vibrates her to intense multiple orgasms. After a while her pussy is so sensitive she wriggles and screams.
Duration: 39:50
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 818.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fawn Locke (Locked in Place)

Infernalrestraints - Headless Hunter Part 1 Lonate Pozzolo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off. PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Headless Hunter Part 1

Winnie Rider Faces The Toughest In Live BDSM Tuxtla Gutierrez

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This is probably the fastest Winnie Rider has ever had her day escalate. The beautiful blonde starts off with just a metal collar around her neck, answering a few questions that she thought were completely harmless. Of course she should have known that when she started confessing what things would really get inside of her head that pretty much every one of them was going to end up on the menu. And they are just the warm up.
We weren't kidding when we said this escalates quickly. In a matter of minutes Winnie goes from that nice, safe position on her knees to a much more vulnerable one on her back. Leather straps keep her legs spread wide open, showing off her pretty pussy to the whole world. Electrodes run up to her nipples, giving them a nice little pinch that she'll completely forget about as soon as the shocks start.
When we really want her to scream we use the classic pain and pleasure recipe that is sure to give us the reaction we want. Take one fucking machine and over two dozen clothes pins strung together into zippers, apply both to the target areas, and it let them work together for ten to fifteen minutes or until the slut has completely broken.
The pain of having her body brutalized and doesn't seem to get to her all that easily, but poor Winnie gave us the key to getting inside of her head at the very beginning of the feed. All it takes is a bit of humiliating and degrading petting and she looks like she is on the verge of tears. Something about it makes her skin crawl, and knowing that there was no way we wouldn't take advantage.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider Faces The Toughest In Live BDSM

Sexy Inked Babes Punished Hard Wetzlar

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
These girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Duration: 58:50
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Inked Babes Punished Hard

Clips4Sale - Mistress Veronica Vixen - Whipped and Fucked Wallkill

Studio: Clips4Sale
Genres: Femdom
What Mistress Veronica does in this masterpiece of the bizarre arts almost borders on torture. It would really astonish us if the nipples of this slave didn't hang to the floor afterwards.
Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12193kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4Sale - Mistress Veronica Vixen - Whipped and Fucked

Infernalrestraints - Metal Willie Newtown Square

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door. I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Duration: 44:55
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 923.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Metal Willie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12388 секунды с 9 запросами