View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 06:37 AM   #3538
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cowgirl Mons

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain
Video language: English
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl

Rocky's Gambit Tashkent

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit

Newbie Knockout North Hampton

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Suck And Fuck Puerto Ayacucho

Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!
The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck And Fuck

Infernalrestraints - Ryled Up Mount Hope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Rylie Kay
Genres: Ass Caning, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Shackles, Thigh Caning, Vibrato
What's got Rylie Kay riled up? Mostly the intense tit torture that she is going to have to endure today. She has a nice pair on her: the perfect size to bind, sensitive enough to torment, and so much fun to play with. Really, that could be the description of Rylie herself. The perfect size, easy to fuck with, and oh, so much fun. This new form of breast bondage is pretty interesting. It consists of a wire cage that clamps around the base of the tit and perfectly frames the nipple. Why bother with something so elaborate? Well, for one thing it pushes those phenomenal fun bags up and out, presenting them for caning without getting in the way. It holds her so tightly that where she would normally have light, pink cane marks instead there are bright red welts and the skin looks almost ready to split. When O.T. is done adorning her tits with beautiful stripes he turns her around and starts working on the other end. Her ass could use a few bruises and marks as well, and he is more than happy to provide the artwork for as long as she will provide the canvas.
Duration: 45:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 931.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Ryled Up

Foot Loosed Bangs

We all know that women are sexy. Tits, ass, cunt, face, everything about them is just so damn good. There's just something about their feet that are special. London River has some of the sexiest feet. They deserve special attention. First she's got to clean them, then she pampers them.
What can you do with feet? First they must be massaged. A nice deep rub that relaxes them for the torment they will suffer. Bastinado is applied liberally to London's sexy tootsies. Even her toes get a good hard stroke. Some hot wax warms them up and then flames set London ablaze.
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Loosed

Callie Black - Touched By A Stranger Reno

Cast: Callie Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back. Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise. The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop. "Stop! Please Stop!"
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Callie Black - Touched By A Stranger
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12015 секунды с 9 запросами