Old 06-30-2023, 09:43 AM   #183
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Siouxsie Q Gets Some Attention Toyahvale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.
She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire.
Then comes her horse ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, pulling her down with even more strength. And there she is, grinding herself against the rough wood, desperately trying to get away from PD's whip. It won't work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q Gets Some Attention

Isn't It Romantic? - London River Oakhurst

Release Year: 2019
For London River romantic gestures are best served painfully. However, the most romantic gestures are those that involve pain for the giver as well as for her. When OT punches her gorgeous body hanging in the net it nearly cuts his hands. It's important enough for him to do it that he continues despite his own suffering.
Sharing some milk and cookies sure is sweet. London and OT do things a little differently though. The milk is served from her rectal cavity and the cookies are dunked through a speculum. OT and London both partake in some butt cookies.
London doesn't allow temperature play usually. Due to a medical condition she's never done it, but we've devised a way that is safer for her. Heat a copper rod to 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit and touch it to her sensitive skin. This scene is definitely hot!
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isn't It Romantic? - London River

Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace From EDM To BDSM Frenchton

Dirty little EDM girl Rachael Rae may be Brooklyn tough, but she's no match for Master Bruno and his well-stocked dungeon, or his giant, fat dick! She finds out today exactly what her limits are as Master Bruno dominates her into a state of complete bondage and total submission. Spanked, whipped, spit on and treated like the cum bucket she is, every toy and fucking machine in his dungeon is used to destroy this little whore's holes? and her tears of agony are real! Just when she thinks it's finally over, Bruno's big dick delivers the final humiliation. Rough sex seldom gets this rough, or this hardcore and hot, but Bruno knows that sometimes what a girl really needs is a Hitachi wand shoved all the way up her cunt and a violet wand shocking her clit to release her inner sexy. Rachael certainly knows that now!
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7899kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace From EDM To BDSM

Creep Charnel - Sierra Cirque Hillerstorp

Release Year: 2017
The coyotes will have a feast; her valiva runs thick and copiously.
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.
Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Charnel - Sierra Cirque

The Training Continues - Clips4Sale Puerto Ordaz

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Clips4Sale
She stands naked as directed, hands folded behind her back. Ready for inspection. She know she's going to continue her training as a sub. She's getting used to the idea that she will be trained and handled like object or a pet...depending on my mood. And she's ready. She knows there will some pain and discomfort involved. I sit and have her crawl to me. I put a steel collar and cuffs on her. The metal is cold and heavy and sends a message to her brain. So do the nipple clamps I attach. She endures the bite as they sink into her perky and sensitive nipples. Then I have her walk for me...in her high heels, nipple clamp chains swinging, with her head held high. I instruct her to get down on all fours, head down, ass to me. I tell her to back up till she's touching my legs with her exposed parts. I give her a two handed spanking. Then I tell her to follow me...crawling of course...to the bedroom. She kneels between my legs as I talk to her and tell her what to expect. I have her get up on the bed...Downward facing Slut Pose. I show her the three canes I plan to use. I let her choose which one first. I tease her...touching her with the tip...gently poking her slit. Then stroking her skin before giving her little taps. Those little taps get stronger...and pretty pink stripes begin to appear. I use all three on her...and she takes it well. Now back down on her knees as I cuff her hands behind her back. I have her lie on her back, legs spread open as I stand over her. She meets my gaze openly...bold, yet submissive. Comfortable in her submission. I reach between her legs and touch her pussy...only to give it a little spanking. As I smack it, her knees move instinctively to close and protect her pussy, but she keeps them spread wide. Of course it hurts. But the little quick slaps and the pressure from the rubs send conflicting messages to the sub's brain. Pain/pleasure/pain/pleasure until the two become as one.... I stand over her and look into her eyes. Her submission is a gift, and one that I continue to explore. The journey continues... And now Chrissy finds herself in an interesting position...Table tied, legs spread and arms stretched back. As part of her training she needs to continually be tested. And I enjoy pushing her boundaries and testing her limits. She waits patiently and perhaps a bit apprehensively. I get her attention when I attach clover clamps to her nipples. Her eyes widen as I tie the chain overhead, pulling it so her nipples are painfully stretched. I show her the flogger...I slowly drape the soft leather strands all over her. The cool supple leather has a sensual feel...but the anticipation grows. She knows the sensation will change. It starts with me swinging the flogger fairly softly so the strands brush over her exposed pussy. I increase the intensity until I am delivering hard impactful strikes. She takes it without any complaint. Good girl! I use my hand to softly stroke her. The combination of hard and soft is what works magic on the brain. The sensations start to become combined. Pain and pleasure, an intoxicating blend of endorphin releasing feelings. Next I decide to experiment with the cane. I hold it down on her vagina, aligned with her slit. One hand holding it down, and the other lifting the tip so it bows back. Then I release it SNAP!! down on her pussy. I like this new thing I've discovered... (new for me anyway). Chrissy responds well as I continue to sensually torture her pussy. I also use the cane more 'conventionally'...little stings everywhere. Chrissy has done so well in this lesson. I let her know, and she looks pleased and satisfied. But there's another lesson coming... Chrissy is in a new position...standing facing the wall...hands secured overhead. She waits expectantly. At this point, she has a pretty good idea what's in store for her. Painful stuff. She's relaxed and resigned. After all, it's part of her training. Subjecting herself to her Dom's will. Ready to receive physical punishment to please him. And in the process, she finds satisfaction...knowing she's pleasing him by being a good girl. There are some nice slo-mo sequences to enjoy as the fun begins. Spanking first...to 'warm' her up. Then the quirt...a nasty short whip that I use to snap her pussy as well as her ass. I place a stiff cane in the crack of her ass and have her hold it there...until I use it on her. The flogger follows, and by now her ass is glowing pink and red. Then the leather paddles. One has metal studs on one side. I make her count the strokes. She knows that if she loses track, we start all over. After the leather paddles, I use the cane again...after all you can't have too much cane now...can you? I finish with a short rubber tube thing that really hurts...lol...like the rest didn't! I take her down. Her ass is going to bear marks for a while! We embrace. I'm pleased with her, and she's happy to have served me so well. A solid training day. She's on her way...but she will no doubt need more training.
Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Continues - Clips4Sale

Winnie Rider Faces The Toughest In Live BDSM Linesville

Release Year: 2014
This is probably the fastest Winnie Rider has ever had her day escalate. The beautiful blonde starts off with just a metal collar around her neck, answering a few questions that she thought were completely harmless. Of course she should have known that when she started confessing what things would really get inside of her head that pretty much every one of them was going to end up on the menu. And they are just the warm up.
We weren't kidding when we said this escalates quickly. In a matter of minutes Winnie goes from that nice, safe position on her knees to a much more vulnerable one on her back. Leather straps keep her legs spread wide open, showing off her pretty pussy to the whole world. Electrodes run up to her nipples, giving them a nice little pinch that she'll completely forget about as soon as the shocks start.
When we really want her to scream we use the classic pain and pleasure recipe that is sure to give us the reaction we want. Take one fucking machine and over two dozen clothes pins strung together into zippers, apply both to the target areas, and it let them work together for ten to fifteen minutes or until the slut has completely broken.
The pain of having her body brutalized and doesn't seem to get to her all that easily, but poor Winnie gave us the key to getting inside of her head at the very beginning of the feed. All it takes is a bit of humiliating and degrading petting and she looks like she is on the verge of tears. Something about it makes her skin crawl, and knowing that there was no way we wouldn't take advantage.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider Faces The Toughest In Live BDSM

Bibi Miami - Sexual Disgrace Bound For Glory Wheatland

One of life?s many pleasures is watching beautiful women get put through the BDSM ringer by masters like Bruno. Take a cute blonde with a great set of tits like Bibi Miami and a relentless taskmaster like our hero, and you've got a recipe for some top shelf bondage, deep penetrations, complete domination and submission, and rough sex. Round one for Bibi Miami begins with her getting finger blasted while her hands are tied behind her back. Uncontrollable orgasms rip through her body. Several hard slaps in the face warm Bibi up for round two and make her focus on the punishing training that lies ahead. Next, master cuts right to the chase and fucks her pretty face like it?s his last day on earth. He spits in Bibi?s face and whips her, and just when you think the humiliation can?t get any worse, he breaks out a jumbo dildo on a stick and what?s left of Bibi?s cum sockets. Bibi digs it all!
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 874.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bibi Miami - Sexual Disgrace Bound For Glory

Время генерации страницы 0.03234 секунды с 9 запросами