View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 06:33 AM   #3541
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

O Cum All Ye Faithful: Part 3 Sumner

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Maddy O'Reilly is opening her Christmas gifts. With each one comes a new way to torment her. A caning, a whipping, an orgasm, and a spanking. Maddy is so nice and opts to give her spanking to Summer. After all it is Summer's favorite thing.
Head down ass up that's the way we like to put Maddy while we stick things in her butt. To make sure we don't break the theme it's candy canes going in her pussy and asshole. How many can she fit? Almost instantly she feels the cool burning sensation from the mint.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O Cum All Ye Faithful: Part 3

Catherine De Sade Samnorwood

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Catherine De Sade, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo
Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.
A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.
Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.
Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
Duration: 46:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 696.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catherine De Sade

Locked and Stocked Nowra

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
She wants a sick sadist to use her and toss her away like a handful of tissues. She does not even want to offer herself to such a man. She wants him to look at her, know what he wants and take it.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 604.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked and Stocked

Sublime - Piper Rage Ramsay

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sublime (verb) - to elevate to a high degree of purity or excellence. Piper Rage has come to OT for just this. She knows she needs training, but she wants, so badly, to be the perfect slave. She has the body for it, nice tits, a round ass, tight holes, but her attitude needs adjusting and her skills could use some improvement.
OT gives her a single job, to put together a device that he has designed, as it appears in the photograph. She doesn't just fail, she curses and quits. It's unacceptable behavior from a girl who believes that she has the potential to be a good slave. She needs to be corrected and disciplined. Some paddling on her ass will serve to teach her to keep her mouth shut and her mind on the task.
It does the trick. She quickly assembles the gear to his specifications. She doesn't know it right away, but this little piece is something especially for her. It's going to keep her body locked into position while OT her tight pussy with a dildo and uses a vibrator to get her off. Obedience, after all, has its rewards.
Duration: 53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sublime - Piper Rage

Broken Blonde: Part 3 Luning

Rain DeGrey enjoys watching Ashley Lane cum. It's nice to see someone else get their pussy tortured with intense vibrations for a bit. This beautiful redhead has a banging body, firm tits, and an amazingly sensitive pussy. So sensitive that a few minutes with the Hitachi has her screaming her lungs out through the ball gag in her mouth. It's a complete orgasm overload for Ashley. She would snap her legs shut forever if they weren't held open by chains. We're going to keep her cumming until her eyes roll back in her head and her voice gives out.
Rain won't get to look on forever, though. We have something even more intense in store for her. The Hitachi may be the most powerful hand held vibrator, but it pales in comparison to the power of the Sybian. Rain won't even have her feet on the ground while she rides this motorized monster. All of her weight will keep her clit pressed firmly against the machine. It's powerful enough to tear orgasms for her aching pussy through caning, breath-control, and whatever other distractions we provide. She has no hope of escape. Just like Ashley, all she can do is scream and cream.
Unlike our lovely decoration, Rain isn't done after a bit of fun. We've got her face down and ass up, bound by her ankles and wrists over a barrel. Ashley is looking on from her cage, happy that what comes next isn't happening to her. Rain gets caned so brutally that the welts form instantly. She's whipped so hard that her back is covered in stripes. Tears pour down her face and she grips her bondage for support. She's spitting, cursing and crying but we don't let us for a second. She said she didn't feel challenged enough earlier. Well, she certainly doesn't have that problem now.
Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Blonde: Part 3

Lovely Suffering: Part 3 Hannacroix

Cast: Luna Lovely, Eden Sin, OT
Luna gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna smother Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is. Once Luna's butt hole is thoroughly scrubbed it's time for her feet to get a good licking. Eden does an equally good job on them.
It's time for Luna to get her favorite punishment. She explained last time that at home her self-imposed punishment with her partner is inner thigh slaps. OT is going to make sure she isn't disappointed. He mounts her on a strict gyno chair that is going to make sure she can't move at all. Then he hits her with a thick rubber paddle. She screams and cries.
The members asked that Luna be put into position with her ankles attached to her neck. When she closes her legs it tightens the ropes on her neck. OT adds a little twist at the end. Luna is suspended completely by her hair.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovely Suffering: Part 3

Beauty Keira Croft Gets Taboo Torment With Gape Maple Hill

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets. Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty Keira Croft Gets Taboo Torment With Gape
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16392 секунды с 9 запросами