View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 12:10 PM   #426
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gonzo Vol101 Seven Springs

Video language: English
Nick catches Tyler in the kitchen and the boys begin making out. Nick turns Tyler around and begins to rim his nice smooth asshole. Nick switches between licking and sucking on Tyler's ass and cock. Nick takes his nice hard cock and fucks Tyler's tight asshole over the counter.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:58
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 780.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gonzo Vol101

Watch Me Fuck You Glasgo

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alejandro, Alessio Ribiero
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
Super sexy, little bottom Alessio Ribiero wants hot, Latin top Alejandro to fuck his brains out with his big, thick cock. There's only one catch; he wants everyone to experience it from Alejandro's point of view. Alejandro takes his uncut piece of meat and mercilessly pounds Alessio's hole until he's ready to bust his nut all over his face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2230kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 426.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Watch Me Fuck You

Brazil Gonzo Bloomdale

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Clair Production
Cast: Mauricio, Rafael, Batista, Rodrigo, Alexandro, Davidson ....
Genres: Latin, Big Dick, Muscles, oral, Bareback, Anal
Brazil Gonzo from Clair Productions offers nine hugely handsome Brazilian guys, willing to suck dick and take cock in the ass. These Latino hunks are beautifully-formed, with hard abs and sculpted pecs - they also happen to have admirable dicks (some are positively massive!) If sultry sex with a samba rhythm appeals to you, you need to see.
Duration: 1:49:08
Video: 688x384, DivX 5, 1468kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brazil Gonzo

Indies vol.17 - Sex Point of View Niigata

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KO Kompany, Indies
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Rimming, Fingering, BlowJob, HandJob, Masturbation, Cumshot
17はハメ撮り!耳元で聞こえてくる喘 ぎ声…感じまくるケツマンコのいや� �しい音!
完全密室!目の前にあるチンポをマ� �で欲しがるリアル表情をお見せしま� ��。
デカマラ色黒モロ感野郎!
人って逆に緊張する(笑)』といい� �つもアソコは…最初から最後まで勃� ��っぱなし!
ガン掘りされながら乳首いじられて� �頂フィニッシュ!
プリッケツガッチリ野郎
『はやく欲しいです…』カメラ目線� �チンポをしゃぶりまくる!
ケツマンに自らバイブ突っ込みチン� �をおねだり!ハメたらアンアン止ま� ��ねぇ〜!
ガッチビ素朴淫乱小僧!
インタビューからなぜかフル勃起!
(笑)『ビデオに出てヤリまくりた� �ったんです(照)』と本音トーク!� ��ちろんモロ感でした(笑)
猿顔デカマラ乳首がスイッチ!
『チンポうめぇうめぇ!』と飛ばし� �くりの変態モード!
乳首が弱いらしく触ると…ガッポリ� �いて絶頂交尾へ!
Duration: 1:50:03
Video: 720x402, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indies vol.17 - Sex Point of View

Heath and Vander FlipFlop Cubero

Studio: Chaosmen
Vander himself actually suggested he work with Heath. He saw him on the site and decided he he wanted to mess around with him.I figured I could make that happen.As for Heath, he wasnt to sure. He looked up Vander on the site too.Heath is a better top than a bottom. Oh he will bottom, and even accidentally nut from it, but the dude stays hard once he is up for the entire shoot. He knows how to fuck! An Ever Hard Top…a production companies dream come true.Vander pretty much stays up a whole shoot too. Hes a power Top, but does take great pleasure in bottoming.They decided they would flip-flop to even things out.We start off right away with some POV. Just something different, that I think actually worked quite well. Probably the best use of the POV cam to date.But once Heath saw how big Vanders cock was in person, he was second-guessing bottoming. Actually he was choking on it when he realized how big it was, so really couldnt say much at the time.I promised him he could take it, after all, his dick isnt exactly small either, and others have done just fine with it.You will have to wait till the very end for some Out Takes as, Heath yells out the official "Safe Word, for ChaosMen…"Pineapple!" It made me laugh playing it over and over again.Anyway, aside from Heath checking out while being fucked, the two have undeniable chemistry together.This vids got a different vibe to it than the standard suck and fuck. Its subtle, but something is going on.Dont miss it!
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 366.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heath and Vander FlipFlop

Bareback Classics vol.1 Winter Harbor

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Brad Mitchell, Brad Richardson, Bull Matthews, Casey Jordan, Chad Douglas, Chris Stone (II), Chris Thompson, David Ashfield, Dick Masters, Giorgio Canali, Greg Conrad, Jack Egan, Jack Lofton, Jeff Converse, Jeff Quinn , Jim Pulver, Joe Cade, Jon King, Kevi
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Big Dick, Rimming, Gonzo, Group
Delve and dive into the glory (and in some cases, gloryhole) days of Falcon Studios with this three-disc boxed set. Oddly named Bareback Classics - these scenes are from pre-condom era films - we can only assume Falcon is using the term strictly for marketing purposes. Who cares what they call it: Some of these scenes are totally amazing and this set is worth every damned penny. (Actually, it's quite a bargain when you think about it.) There's so much cum, so many mesmerizing deep-throatings, and so many unsheathed mega-cocks slithering into quivering buttholes on display here you'll need more than a few rolls of paper towels to keep up with clean-up.
Here is theplete rundown of each disc's contents, in order of scene shown along with the participating models. Disc One contains Greg Conrad, Chris Stone, and Lee Jennings in Private Workout; Neil Thomas, Luke Bender, Michael Parks, and Lee Jennings in Revenge; Brad Mitchell and Dick Masters in Deep in Hot Water; Brad Mitchell and Chad Douglas in Manrammer; Race Jensen and Mike Gregory The Pledge Masters.
Duration: 1:32:51
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps

File size: 823.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Classics vol.1

Время генерации страницы 0.09069 секунды с 9 запросами