View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 07:36 AM   #3544
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HardTied Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks South Plains

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks

HardTied London River Fit To Be Tied Walsenburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied London River Fit To Be Tied

Luna Lovely & Eden Sin (Lovely Suffering: Part 3) Santo Domingo Pueblo

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Luna Lovely, Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
Luna endures some intense predicaments. Luna gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is. Once Luna's butt hole is thoroughly scrubbed it's time for her feet to get a good licking. Eden does an equally good job on them.
It's time for Luna to get her favorite punishment. She explained last time that at home her self-imposed punishment with her partner is inner thigh slaps. OT is going to make sure she isn't disappointed. He mounts her on a strict gyno chair that is going to make sure she can't move at all. Then he hits her with a thick rubber paddle. She screams and cries The members asked that Luna be put into position with her ankles attached to her neck. When she closes her legs it tightens the ropes on her neck. OT adds a little twist at the end. Luna is suspended completely by her hair.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely & Eden Sin (Lovely Suffering: Part 3)

RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk Dalcour

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk

London River (Foot Loosed) Carora

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Foot Fetish, Brutal Caning, Crying, Flame, Foot Bondage, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Tears
London River's feet get all the attention. We all know that women are sexy. Tits, ass, cunt, face, everything about them is just so damn good. There's just something about their feet that are special. London River has some of the sexiest feet. They deserve special attention. First she's got to clean them, then she pampers them. What can you do with feet? First they must be massaged. A nice deep rub that relaxes them for the torment they will suffer. Bastinado is applied liberally to London's sexy tootsies. Even her toes get a good hard stroke. Some hot wax warms them up and then flames set London ablaze. She's so hott that she's got to rub one out, but her hands are bound nowhere near her pussy. Her heel will do. She rubs her desperate cunt on her foot till she's in . After a fun filled day of foot pampering there's nothing better than to slosh around in some mud with bare feet.
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River (Foot Loosed)

Bait and Switch - Maddy O'Reilly and London River Campti

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I don’t consider myself a prude. It’s important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain.
This time it’s gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven’t put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad.
It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling “red”, but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I’ll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won’t make a difference.
Duration: 49:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bait and Switch - Maddy O'Reilly and London River

Dolly Mattel (I Dream of Skinny Doll) Kish

Cast: Dolly Mattel
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Dolly suffers through one of OT's nightmarish fantasies. Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week. This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true slut can.
Duration: 43:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly Mattel (I Dream of Skinny Doll)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13935 секунды с 9 запросами