View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 07:36 AM   #3545
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Petite Slave Gets Hard Lomp's Tortures North Hampton

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane
Video language: English
Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Slave Gets Hard Lomp's Tortures

Boxed and Fucked Floyd

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The chair, however, is a completely different story. It looks innocuous but unfortunately for Elise it leaves her completely exposed. Once PD has taken a good look at her body he has all kinds of great ideas for what to do to it. She was looking for a way out of the box when all he was doing was making her cum.
Duration: 58:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Fucked

Alex More (Malware) South Williamson

Cast: Alex More
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Agent Alex More is trained to be a sex slave. When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files? I thought I could use my charms to get out of it. I thought if I could just get him in a room I would be able to get the upper hand. He got the drop on me. I thought my special FBI training would help me, but I was out of my depth. He knew exactly what to do. I think he's done this before. Once he had me in his clutches I had no idea what he had planned. All the training in the world can never prepare you for the real thing. Being caught by a sadistic terrorist is worse than anything Quantico could have ever done to me. He had his own training methods. He made me his sex crazed servant. This is my life. I make him bacon in the nude while attached to some devious device.
Duration: 51:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex More (Malware)

Infernalrestraints - Beat the Brat vol.2 Danforth

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: Ass Caning, Back Talk, Ball Gag, Bed Frame, Begging, Breast Bondage, Breast Suction, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Crying, Electrical Dildo, Electrical Play, Foot Torture
This shoot is titled Beat The Brat because Penny Barber spent so long telling Cyd Black how proud she is for being so willful and defiant. When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think. And when Cyd takes the whip to her pussy she thinks: She goes right back to mouthing off the second Cyd shows a little mercy, but that's fine, it gives Cyd another opportunity to break her down. This time he bends her over and lets the cane do the work. She's sniffling and screaming in no time but Cyd doesn't stop until she's fallen in line. Her entire ass may be sore and swollen, but her ego is where Cyd will do the most damage.
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Beat the Brat vol.2

Worthless Cunt Part 3 Vestal

Release Year: 2015
Cast: girls and gay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Hogtie
bdsm - original genre thrills for fans of the video - in this case, women are putting themselves on the different experimenting with their bodies!
Duration: 1:00:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Cunt Part 3

Fawn Locke (Fawning) Elbe

Cast: Fawn Locke
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
When you're in the business of tying people up you get to see all types. There's the ingenue and then there's the seasoned veteran. Each type brings their own style of excitement to the set. For Fawn Locke it's a deep and deeply sexual love for all things BDSM. As the ropes being to entwine Fawn one can feel the arousal begin to build. She was already excited in anticipation, but her excitement becomes palpable. She moans and sucks in air as the ropes pass across her panties. She's pushed down to her knees and even more ropes are wound around her legs. When it comes time for Fawn to suffer for our pleasure she takes it rather well. The cane on her feet and ass make her smile and breathe in. She screams when her nipples get the attention they deserve. Then it's time for her to be vibrated and that's where the real beast comes out. She can't hold back. She's a real squirter!
Duration: 43:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fawn Locke (Fawning)

Dance For Me - Kinsley Anne Youyang

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible.
Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy.
Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dance For Me - Kinsley Anne
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08650 секунды с 9 запросами