View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 06:58 AM   #1743
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Dominatrix Part: Be Pretty and Tough Crimora

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Like every decent Lomp goes to a dominatrix. When he sees the 18-year-old innocent little creature just starting her carreer, the evil living inside him starts to moan.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dominatrix Part: Be Pretty and Tough

Discipline in Russia Scene 39 Zachary

Release Year: 2023
Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.
Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Scene 39

She likes to get two holes hammered Hermosa Beach

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cadence Cross
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
What do you get when you hand over one blazing hot redhead to one of the masters of old school device bondage and discipline? Well, that's easy, actually. You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused. Cadence Cross is our super sexy submissive today and OT has more in store for her than she is able to handle.
Bondage isn't just foreplay, it's the whole game when OT is in control. Cadence is locked down with her ass up, showing off the perfect target for a bit of corporal punishment. This is a girl who gets off from feeling some pain so OT has no reason to hold anything back. He goes at her so hard that her ass starts showing off some bruises before he's even finished. Her pussy gets some battering of its own, leaving it wet and ready to get pounded.
How much does Cadence love the cane? She doesn't complain for a second when OT takes the big, thick rod he's been using to turn her ass black and blue and plunges it inside of her. Her eyes roll back in her head and she begins begging again, hoping that she'll finally be allowed to cum. So far he has only teased her with the vibrator but she hopes that if he is happy with her he may actually let her get off. It's humiliating to beg the way she does, but if her only options are to debase herself or spend the rest of the day on the edge of orgasm the choice is easy.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She likes to get two holes hammered

Turning Violet Part 3 - Violet Monroe, Freya French Short Creek

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
With her sexy red hair and knock out body, Violet Monroe stepped into the world of Real Time Bondage Live Feeds again, knowing that we would use her for a long, hard day in the dungeon. She's been here before, but never like this. Once as a decoration, and once for a BaRS feed, this will be the first time Violet gets to experience first hand exactly how depraved our crew and our membership can be when they work together.
The test for today is whether or not Violet can come when she is on the brink of crying. Elaborate predicaments have her ready to scream out an orgasm as she struggles to keep from bursting into tears. Nipple clamps, foot caning and Mr. Hitachi all work together to make her brain melt in erotic overload. This is only part 2 and Violet is already about to break, so you know that when the finale comes she is going to be completely blown out.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 3 - Violet Monroe, Freya French

Mei Mara - Painful Delights Picture Rocks

Release Year: 2020
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks.
As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply.
He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vibrator on her clit she begs him to hit her some more. Music to his ears so he pulls the cane out.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mei Mara - Painful Delights

Silence Of The Van - Nadia White Little Valley

We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven’t learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale.
He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn’t know how long he’d been driving or what he’d done to me while I was out.
It wasn’t hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn’t it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my sufferin
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silence Of The Van - Nadia White

Noob - Cindy Lou Atocha

Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so OT immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde.
She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to OT now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. OT is going to savor it.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noob - Cindy Lou
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04525 секунды с 9 запросами