View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 11:52 AM   #117
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Emily Cutie - Art And Anal Wauna

Cast: Emily Cutie
Genres: Anal, ATM, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Doggystyle, Deepthroat, Riding, Facial, Gape, Small Tits
It was a total fluke, but after Emily posted a few photos while on vacation in Spain on her social media, she has found herself contracted by one of the biggest photographers in Ibiza - and the opportunity is just too good to ignore. While she is so excited about the concept, the fact that he is gorgeous is a bonus that she is well aware of. When he gives her a gift that somewhat surprises her - she is going to do everything possible to ensure he isn't disappointed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11997kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Cutie - Art And Anal

Kayle OralGlory - Slave Sister Deepthroat Anal Training pt.2 Risingsun

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Anal, Asian
A new take on my beloved Slave Sister series and as a personal note is the last time I will try to use natural light for filming xD
Sister is dressed in her favorite kawaii outfit doing her homework, the brother comes in and asks if she is ready for her regular training, at first as usual she is unsure, but the dominant brother immediately reminds her that she must obey.
Deepthroat practice with a big dildo at first, followed by the thick brother's cock with standing hard facefucking, then brother sees she is heavily trained on her mouth and is now time to train the ass harder.
The sister get acquainted with her new best friend, a golden heart-shaped buttplug. She plays with it for a while following brother's instruction, till he says that is time to make the cock sloppy and fuck her ass hard. And so she does, heavy sloppy throating from above making the cock a mess and ready to go up the ass. Brother hammer the ass from below, but sister ride wildly too very often, she loves it, and she just wants more and more. brother start to hammer the ass this time from above, with deep hard pounding on the innocent girl ass now open and broken. Brother shows her the meaning of ass to mouth and she is so happy to discover it, and when the dominant brother is ready to cum, in a nice closeup on the gaping hole where the sperm get reversed, she joyfully plays with the sperm for a while, till brother sees fit to clean the whole area with a glorious flow of golden shower.
Duration: 25:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14150kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayle OralGlory - Slave Sister Deepthroat Anal Training pt.2

Infernalrestraints - Loosen Up That Hole Southbury

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: Ass Paddling, BBQ Skewer, Block Gag, Bruises, Cage, Celebrator, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Hot Wax, Inflatable Butt Plug, Leather Paddle, Leather Strap Gag, Marks
Video language: English
Dixon Mason loves it when bad things happen to her. It's the twin feelings of pain and humiliation that really get her pussy wet. That's why I bent her over, shoved an inflatable dildo up her ass and pumped it up to max size before I start bruising her ass with a leather paddle. I need to loosen that hole, in case I want use it later.She makes a pretty good pin cushion, too. Caged up she has no place to move when I start putting wooden skewers through the bars. She is completely immobilized with the threat of being impaled when I apply the final bit of torment; an intense induced orgasm that threatens to make her body buck.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 964.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Loosen Up That Hole

Aiden Starr and Sheena Shaw - part 2 Greenock

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Evil Angel
Wearing fishnet stockings, heels, plus spotted ears and a black tail butt plug, gorgeous Sheena Shaw is a sexy cosplay dog named Trixie. She's invited neighbor dog Spike to play -- that's busty Aiden Starr in a corset and heels topped with a canine mask. Spike is one sassy, dominant bitch, but both pretty mutts are androgynous, sporting tits, pussies and huge, strap-on cocks! As Spike's truly massive phallus fucks Trixie's panting, slobbering mouth, Trixie's beautiful behind bounces and her tail wags happily...Big boobs protruding from her bra, Spike works the tail/toy in Trixie's hotly winking anus. Spike's metal anal fetish hook stretches Trixie's asshole. Spit bubbles run down Trixie's face as she sucks Spike's gigantic strap-on. A fat, segmented, clear glass dildo drills Trixie's lube-sloppy derriere to deep, wide gaping, with lewd rectal noises echoing! Trixie's fingers stretch her butthole further. Spike lubricates her strap-on and buttfucks Trixie, whose flexible sphincter gapes seriously. Trixie tastes the toy ass-to-mouth. Irrepressible Spike vigorously fists masturbating Trixie's flexible bunghole! Titty fuck: Spike slickens her huge jugs and buries Trixie's tool in cleavage. And Spike takes a ride, her tight twat clenching Trixie's strap-on. Trixie says Spike will be visiting more!
Duration: 40:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr and Sheena Shaw - part 2

Elisha - First Visit La Vergne

Cast: Elisha
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Condom Swallow, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Toy
Video language: English
You guys probably already figured this out after watching her interview, but for those who haven't seen it yet, Elisha is a bit quirky. But despite that, she's a fun girl to take to the Gloryhole who has impressive blowjobs skills and was able to make every guy cum with ease. She's also a great cum swallower and never spilled a drop that was fed to her.
She likes butt play so she started out by putting a plug in her ass. She said she's up for having a cock in her ass so maybe next time we can see more of that action in the Theater Room. She has a very tight pussy so I can only imagine how tight her ass must be. The first guy that fucked her only managed to get a few pumps in before dumping his load in her. The second guy was her first black cock and he couldn't even get inside her. This calls for a good old Theater Room gangbang to stretch her out.
Her expressions are a bit hard to read but she was definitely enjoying her first Gloryhole adventure and wants to come back for more. I have a feeling she would just keep going until I told her to stop which is our kind of slut, right guys!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope you enjoy this gobble-gobble video...
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9842kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elisha - First Visit

Время генерации страницы 0.14704 секунды с 9 запросами