View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 10:05 AM   #190
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews) - K at the Farm Thousand Oaks

Cast: Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Toys, Suspension, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Zapper, Milking
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews) - K at the Farm

Girlsway - Showcase: Jane Wilde Wynot

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Jane Wilde, Paige Owens
Genres: Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tribbing, Lesbian, model fantasy, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Jane Wilde and her coworker, Paige Owens, aren't exactly the best of pals. In fact, their animosity towards each other has gotten so bad that their boss insists that they get their act together. If they can't get along, they're going to get booted off the current project. Since the future of her employment depends on it, Jane reluctantly calls Paige to arrange for them to get together.
When Jane and Paige meet up to do some extra work on the project, the tension between them is at an all-time high. No matter what Paige says or does, Jane is short with her, unable to stand being in her presence. Finally, a slip of the tongue sparks a revelation for Jane: Paige is the spitting image of her ex-girlfriend, who recently cheated on her!
Although Paige offers to talk about it, Jane isn't ready to. Actually... since she never got the closure she needed, she asks if Paige would be willing to roleplay as her ex a little. Maybe then, Jane can truly move on, which would mean a better working relationship between as well...
Understandably, Paige is a little hesitant, but agrees to go along with the request. When Paige begins speaking as her ex, asking how to set things right, Jane is instantly overcome with emotion. Unable to stop herself, she passionately presses their lips together. In the heat of the moment, Jane asks to be fucked one last time.
With Paige onboard, they have a steamy romp in the workplace to help Jane get over her ex once and for all. Jane eagerly eats out and fingers Paige's pussy, enjoying the same attention in return. As they bring their naked bodies close and trib each other to orgasm, will Jane finally be able to let go of the past so that a new friendship with Paige can form?
Story inspired by an original submission by our very own Girlsway model, Jane Wilde!
Duration: 33:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Showcase: Jane Wilde

HdT Ella Vaday - Ella Raine Red Jacket

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
It's one hell of a day with Ella Raine and she's one hell of a bondage slut. She's one of those adorable little bondage bunnies that you just can't keep your hands or ropes off of. She's quickly tied up tight and ready for an OTK spanking with a tape gag firmly in her mouth.
In a standing spread eagle Ella has pantyhose put over her head, panties shoved in her mouth, then electrical tape wrapped around. The perfect INSEX mask takes away her sight. Now she doesn't know when the cane is coming or where it's going to hit her.
Time for Ella to fly. Her beautiful tits are bound tight with twine and then her legs are pulled up and wide apart leaving her cunt beautifully exposed. The flogger tenderizes it and then the vibrator goes to town on her sensitive little clit.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Ella Vaday - Ella Raine

Zero to Sixty - Ashley Lane Bell

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ashley Lane is back again. This time is different. In the past we’ve made good use of the fact that Ashley cums like crazy. Why should she get all the fun? This time she’s going to be teased and denied orgasm. She’s chained to the ground with her mound exposed. She pleads for orgasms, but she’s had enough of those.
With pipe sticks holding her she tries her best to steal an orgasm, but OT is skilled at keep away. Each time she’s about to climax he pulls the vibrator away and Ashley screams her disapproval. She stomps her feet and begs, but it’s not convincing.
She’s completely exposed. She can’t close her legs to protect her pretty pink pussy. The vibrator keeps her constantly on the edge of ecstasy. She begs and whines for release. When it does come it’s so powerful that it rips through her and instantly she’s had enough.
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zero to Sixty - Ashley Lane

IR Jessica - Baby Sid Cantwell

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
The pain he inflicted was terrible, but nothing compared to the final torment as he impaled me on the machine. The Jessica 3000.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Jessica - Baby Sid

Holly Hendrix Hyannis Port

Feisty little whore Holly Hendrix gives Officer Brick nothing but attitude when him and his partner catch her soliciting in a local hotel. Her tune changes when he offers her a way off; total sexual submission. In no time she's gagging on his cock and screaming for mercy as he punishes her tight wet pussy with his big dick. He fucks her hard in several positions then blasts the mouthy brat with a massive facial.
Duration: 35:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Hendrix

Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes! Quinter

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes!

Время генерации страницы 0.03392 секунды с 9 запросами