View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 06:32 AM   #2675
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Infernalrestraints - Indiscernible Dutchtown

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Haley Rue, OT
Genres: Ass Whipping, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Whipping, Celebrator, Fingering, Foot Bondage, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Hood, Inversion, Inverted Suspension, Leather Straps
Video language: English
Haley Rue is a fascinating young lady. She's got an amazing ass, perfectly formed breasts, and a great attitude. Even more fascinating than her stats is the fact that she is legally blind. Haley's primary means of contact with the world is through her sense of touch. What better way to touch her than to tie her up and play with her. In this addition to Infernal Restraints we explore what's on the mind of a young lady who can never see what's coming.Her mouth is packed wide with an style gag. Black leather straps hug her tightly in a worm position. Her beautiful young body wiggles and kicks. She moans into the red rag locked behind her teeth. Then all of a sudden there are hands on her; feeling her breasts, pinching her nipples, flipping her on her belly, and touching her ass. They explore her most intimate parts. Then she's hauled over his knee where she's given a sound spanking. Her cheeks are bright red from the ordeal. When it's over she's back on the ground. Her torn stockings and red ass a lovely reminder of what she has waiting for her.Still tightly bound in the leather straps Haley is now free to talk. Her high heel shoes are replaced by ankle cuffs. She struggles again and calls out for him, but there is no response. When he comes back he wordlessly attaches her to the pulley and pulls her into an inverted suspension. She dangles in midair. Then he shreds her clothing. Her tender white skin is exposed and he takes full advantage. The singletail leaves beautiful red lines across her milky white skin. She grunts and screams, but that doesn't stop him. He only stops when he is satisfied. That's when he teases her. The little pink vibrator makes her quiver, but all too quickly before she is left without orgasm. He yanks her up over 16 feet in the air.Haley wanted to join the sexy women on Infernal Restraints and show what she was made of. Being blind she relates to the world in a vastly different manner. Haley Rue is a sexy little chick with a cute ass and perky little breasts. In this she's bound, gagged, fondled, spanked, suspended, whipped, teased, hooded, hogtied, nipple tied, vibrated, and orgasmed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 877.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Indiscernible

First Visit Batemans Bay

Cast: Rae
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Flexible, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos
You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills.
Thanks to the amazing clarity of 4K video, I'm able to provide a lot more crystal clear photos and I had almost 200 from this video. Unfortunately I can't post them all here but the entire set is inside the Member's Area and I post quite a few of them on my Twitter and Tumblr so check them out.
If she gets rated well then both cousins will be returning together for a family feeding!
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Visit

I Cant Stop Masturbating My Tight Pussy Milton Village

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Masturbation, Solo
Amateur super sexy girl Katty, amazing pussy fingering and orgasm on bed.
Duration: 11:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 372.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Cant Stop Masturbating My Tight Pussy

Choose me Morann

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Whitney Wright, Liv Revamped, Christy Love
Genres: Brunette,Piercings,Girl On Girl,Natural Tits,Small Tits,Fingering,Milf,Pussy Licking,Asian,Facesitting,Latina,Interracial,Pussy To Mouth,Blowjob,Deepthroat,Cum In Mouth,Big Dick,Group Sex,Cum Swapping
Whitney Wright ushers Isiah Maxwell into her office and tells him to take a seat. At first glance, it seems like a regular appointment between a sex addict and his psychologist. Whitney closes the door and then immediately pounces on Isiah, both saying how much they missed the other. They talk about how even though the affair is unethical and unprofessional, they just can't help it. Unable to keep their hands off each other, they begin making out hard and groping each other.
As they do, Whitney starts luring Isiah to say certain things, such as that she's the only woman for him, that he hasn't given in to his sex addiction recently, or seen anyone else.
Soon, Whitney smirks and stops their makeout. She calls two of her psychology colleagues, Liv Revamped and Christy Love, into the room. Isiah is shocked and clearly recognizes them both. It seems that Isiah has been having 'appointments' with each of them, and promising each that their affections have been helping him battle his sex addiction. All three are furious at having been duped.
Cornered and still eager to stay in the good graces of these beautiful women, Isiah begs for their forgiveness and promises to do anything they want to make amends for lying to them. Even though he's caught, he's so handsome and charming that they consider his offer.
Christy and Liv stand in a line and instruct him to get on his knees in front of them and take off their panties with his teeth. He is happy to oblige. Whitney then slips her panties off, instructing Isiah to take off his shirt. The women then take turns face-sitting on Isiah.
Still assertive and taking charge, the women then share Isiah's dick for a group blowjob, passing it between them using their hands, sucking on his balls while another woman blows the shaft, and wetting it with saliva for each other. With Isiah still in his seated position, each woman takes a turn mounting him and riding his dick aggressively as the other two watch.
The women tell Isiah he needs to pick up the pace, saying that if he is able to juggle seeing three women at once, fucking three at once should be no problem for him. The women all bend over and form a row, Isiah to fuck them one after another, acting impatient for his dick. He pulls in and out of each of them every minute or so in an effort to pleasure them all, looking nervous but eager to keep them happy.
Isiah is doing all he can to make amends...but is it enough?
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5785kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choose me

Alissa Foxy & Angel - I made Angel squirt Bell

Cast: Alissa Foxy, Angel
Genres: Cunnilingus, Fingering, Girl/Girl, Lingerie, Lesbian, Squirt, Shower
We have an immense pleasure to introduce super sexy teen babes Alissa Foxy and Angel in hot lesbian scene!
Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alissa Foxy & Angel - I made Angel squirt

Janae First Visit Herzliyya

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae First Visit

Filthy Kings - Groping Giannas Gorgeous Gash Sextonville

Studio: Filthy Kings
Cast: Gianna Grey, Danny Steele
Genres: Big Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, Massage, Oil, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, dark hair, doggy style
Gianna explains that she would feel bad for chickening out, since coming out is an important moment for her.
Duration: 35:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Kings - Groping Giannas Gorgeous Gash
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09505 секунды с 9 запросами