View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 06:51 AM   #3576
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Earning Stripes Part 1 Tres Pinos

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Eden Sin & London River Oudenaarde

Cast: Eden Sin, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Fuck Machine, Anal
Wrapped in rope atop a table Eden waits for London's devious delights to being. Eden is at just the right position for the machine to pound her pink little pussy. Her bonds hold her tightly with no possibility of escape. London applies lubricant to smooth the process. The cane adds some pain to compliment the pleasure.
Eden's pussy is not the only hole London wants to machine. As the relentless pounding of the plastic penis penetrates Eden's tender tushy London prepares more torments. A flame ignites a candle which melts the wax before London pours it over Eden's supple body. She follows the wax up with some double penetration and a vibrator and relishes in Eden's screams as orgasms are ripped out of her.
One machine is not enough for London's twisted plans. As one device pounds away at Eden's dripping cunt London straps her head into a second. With a dildo protruding from Eden's mouth London turns the device on. Eden's head lurches forward impaling London's pussy on Eden's face cock. The two erupt in orgasm after orgasm.
Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eden Sin & London River

Lexi Foxy (Wet Dreams & Rough Humiliation) Twining

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lexi Foxy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Lexi Foxy's spa day is ruined by a home invader. There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later. "You're not Tim!!" I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly. He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me. The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Foxy (Wet Dreams & Rough Humiliation)

IR Darkness - Anastasia Rose Faribault

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Darkness is where Anastasia lives. Her world is plunged into the blankness of a hood. The heavy metal manacles ache against her wrists and ankles. Every movement is painful. Every sound is terrifying.
She can't tell what is coming or where it is coming from. Inside the barrel she's left to imagine what might happen next. Pain and pleasure feel the same when you can't see what is going on.
A tape gag with a layer of tape around her eyes is first. Then it's several stockings that cover the tape. The stockings are covered by duct tape. A plastic bag is applied and tied on with leather.
Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Darkness - Anastasia Rose

Jane (Just Another Jane) Philo

Cast: Jane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Jane gets the bondage and torment she needs. Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it. She's a flexible little woman. Her elbows touch easily and OT takes full advantage. On one leg he ties her elbows together and then up to the ring above her. An added crotch rope adds to her predicament. Then a rope gag. Jane is getting the full treatment. Jane gets a hogtie that pulls her up tight. Her legs are crossed which causes her to strain even more. OT invades her dripping little cunt. She's unable to keep quiet anymore. She begins screaming as the dildo brings her to orgasm after orgasm. OT isn't done yet. He's got two more intense positions for Jane to suffer through.
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jane (Just Another Jane)

Skylar Snow (Skylar's The Limit) Greenacres City

Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps
Skylar gets her wish come true. Skylar Snow came to OT to get tied up and with Skylar the sky's the limit. She's got a body that OT just can't help but get his hands on. He's happy to oblige her request and tie her up tight. Her gorgeous blue eyes look on as OT wraps her with rope after rope. It's not long before Skylar's panties come off and find their way into her mouth. OT wraps her head with layers of tape. Skylar's bright pink dress is torn away to reveal giant tits. OT is definitely going to have to tie those up. First he puts her in a hogtie by her hair. He pulls the rope up to the ring above her. She's not arched enough so he keeps tightening it until she's in such a strict back bend she can barely breathe. When the vibrator hits her clit she lets loose a torrent of squirt. Finally OT ties up her huge tits. Once they are nice and purple he puts some nice tight nipple clamps on her nips. Finally he attaches her toes to her nipple clamps so that she's pushed down which tightens her neck rope. The slight breath play tightens her sensation when OT brings the vibrator back and again she squirts all over the table.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Snow (Skylar's The Limit)

Sierra Cirque - Creep Induction Lynden

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
What do my friends sense in her? Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans. I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm. Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain. Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque - Creep Induction
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20876 секунды с 9 запросами