View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 06:51 AM   #3579
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Metal Willie Loudon

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie

Lexi Foxy (Foxy Jesus) Harmans

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lexi Foxy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator
Lexi Foxy gets her fantasy of being on a cross. Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that. She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine. OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Foxy (Foxy Jesus)

Infernalrestraints - Indiscernible Frazer

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Haley Rue, OT
Genres: Ass Whipping, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Whipping, Celebrator, Fingering, Foot Bondage, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Hood, Inversion, Inverted Suspension, Leather Straps
Haley Rue is a fascinating young lady. She's got an amazing ass, perfectly formed breasts, and a great attitude. Even more fascinating than her stats is the fact that she is legally blind. Haley's primary means of contact with the world is through her sense of touch. What better way to touch her than to tie her up and play with her. In this addition to Infernal Restraints we explore what's on the mind of a young lady who can never see what's coming.Her mouth is packed wide with an style gag. Black leather straps hug her tightly in a worm position. Her beautiful young body wiggles and kicks. She moans into the red rag locked behind her teeth. Then all of a sudden there are hands on her; feeling her breasts, pinching her nipples, flipping her on her belly, and touching her ass. They explore her most intimate parts. Then she's hauled over his knee where she's given a sound spanking. Her cheeks are bright red from the ordeal. When it's over she's back on the ground. Her torn stockings and red ass a lovely reminder of what she has waiting for her.Still tightly bound in the leather straps Haley is now free to talk. Her high heel shoes are replaced by ankle cuffs. She struggles again and calls out for him, but there is no response. When he comes back he wordlessly attaches her to the pulley and pulls her into an inverted suspension. She dangles in midair. Then he shreds her clothing. Her tender white skin is exposed and he takes full advantage. The singletail leaves beautiful red lines across her milky white skin. She grunts and screams, but that doesn't stop him. He only stops when he is satisfied. That's when he teases her. The little pink vibrator makes her quiver, but all too quickly before she is left without orgasm. He yanks her up over 16 feet in the air.Haley wanted to join the sexy women on Infernal Restraints and show what she was made of. Being blind she relates to the world in a vastly different manner. Haley Rue is a sexy little chick with a cute ass and perky little breasts. In this she's bound, gagged, fondled, spanked, suspended, whipped, teased, hooded, hogtied, nipple tied, vibrated, and orgasmed.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 877.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Indiscernible

Audition Lambert Lake

Cast: 318
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Mouth Gag, Flogging, Tits Torture, Spanking
What’s your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What’re your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What’s you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

Existentialism Carmel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
"As we sat at our computers around the world we saw a young woman being tortured. We saw her stripped naked. She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened. At least one regular member had to stop watching because *he* couldn't take it any moreAnd yet afterwards this same young woman was sitting in the chat, positively bouncing in her chair, and she didn't need to tell us how good she had found the show, it was so obvious from her laughs and smiles. She was really proud of herself for taking that caning; she had broken through a personal barrier and her wonderful sense of achievement was there for us all to see.
Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Existentialism

Neophobia Episode 3 Hazelwood

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 3

Rachel Adams cuffed torture Roselle

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Slave model Rachel Adams cuffed and tits torture, extreme action.
Duration: 8:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 231.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams cuffed torture
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09747 секунды с 9 запросами