View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 07:13 PM   #635
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Taoist sex techniques - part 1!

Taoist sex techniques - part 1!

Clip name: Taoist sex techniques - part 1!
Description: One Taoist sexual principle that I have been practicing has intensified my sexual pleasure, increased my stamina, and allowed me to have multiple I have brought sexy boy-toy Justin in to demonstrate the techniques, and he has NEVER tried them before. I want you to see just how easy it is, even for beginners. Pay attention to all of the sensitive spots on your body, such as the thighs, nipples, belly -- everywhere -- so that the sexual pleasure builds up all throughout. Then, when you are finally ready to explode, you pinch off the cuzif (the spot between your balls and asshole, cuzif it was not there, you would have a huge hole!) which stops the cum from shooting out of your cock, but still gives you a super-intense full-body orgasm. The best part is that because you did not spill a huge load, you are able to orgasm over and over, and increases your stamina! One important tip: when you are ready to call it a day, make sure to orgasm with a full cum load -- otherwise you will get blue balls!
Genre: Gay, Horny, Massive,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:10:01
Size: 0,13 GB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03760 секунды с 9 запросами