View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 10:45 PM   #32833
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,542 раз(а) в 15,468 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

After a long day working a double shift, I finally came home to relax! Hubby was home to greet me so I sat down and took my shoes off and began telling him about my day and how tired I was. Hes so sweet...he gave me a foot massage over my pantyhose covered feet. Then, he crawled in between my legs and ripped a hole in the crotch of my pantyhose to gain access to my pussy which had been wet all day! He said he wanted me to feel good and he began gently licking my clit. It felt so fucking good, my pussy got even wetter and he ate me out until I had the most amazing orgasm! I wanted to return the favor since he was so rock-hard so I sucked his cock and stroked it with my hand nice and slow but very firm. I could feel his meat pulsating in my mouth as I was sucking on it. When I felt he was getting close, I dropped down to my knees; I wanted to be sure I got every drop of his cum in my mouth so I could swallow it. Watch the video for yourself and watch me take his hot load in my mouth and all over my face! Can I have some of yours too please? Enjoy! xoxo-Kelly

Name: HouseWife Kelly - The Waitress
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:17:54
Size: 546 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/51b92da06d18a/pantyhose17803.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Dcdog (07-10-2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.12503 секунды с 9 запросами