View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 06:24 AM   #16131
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Czechav.com- Elevator ride with Kristyna

Czechav.com- Elevator ride with Kristyna

Description:
Hello to everybody and I apologize that I did not show up for so long. After a long pause, there was a need for some big action, so I was shooting for two days. I came up with a new ploy to strip the girls and it really worked great. There were 7 girls who had no problem with showing me what_s under their shirts and even more. Lovely brunette stated it up in the phone booth on a busy street and then gave me a wondeful blowjob worth 15.000,- CZK on the stairs of the tenement in the center of Prague. Finally I had to teach one busty blonde how to put on a condom and then as a reward I shagged her in the elevator, that was being called by someone all the time. It was quite a shock for the surprised of tenants when the door finally opened. One of them even took a picture of us with his cell phone. It was a real ride, see for yourself.
Model:
Czech Streets 6
Studio:
Czechav.com
Info:
File Name : czech-streets-elevator-ride-with-kristyna-720x576.wmv
File Size : 1136.82 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 01:15:36
Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: