View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 07:25 AM   #2687
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Infernalrestraints - The Good Sub Tunis

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Electra Rayne
Genres: Anal Fingering, Asking Permission To Cum, Ball Gag, Begging, Breast Flogging, Celebrator, Chain leash, Cut Clothing, Dildo, Dragon Tail, Hitachi, Hood, Humiliation
Video language: English
The good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub. Other subs may have little collars of leather or lace, adorned with little ornaments befitting their station in life. Electra's is made of cold, iron pipes, heavy as a yoke, and she wears it proudly for O.T., to show her dedication to serving him. Other subs also get the privilege of being fucked, but that isn't in the cards for Electra, at least not today. Instead she is going to perform for him, in all of the ways that she has been trained. When she is bent over, her ass in the air, being by Mr. Pogo, she doesn't complain or struggle. Instead she just takes it, accepting her fate as a single tear rolls down her face. She gave up her will and her agency a long time ago. Every good sub does.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - The Good Sub

BJRaw - Madison Morgan Sweetens The Pot Pride

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BJRaw
Cast: Romeo Mancini, Madison Morgan
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Face Fucking, Big ass, shaved pussy, caucasian, rimming
I was on my way back to my room in Vegas and there in front of me was a sexy redhead, Madison Morgan in a shiny gold bikini. I knew just what would make her smile...my creamy load on her sweet face!
Duration: 23:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BJRaw - Madison Morgan Sweetens The Pot

FtvGirls - Venus Vixen, Jill Taylor, Aella Wicked 2160p (All June, 2023) Conroy

Cast: Venus Vixen, Jill Taylor, Aella Wicked, Mindy Corin
Scholastic, sporty, and spunky Mindy has a very kinky side to her, and for her first adult experience she wanted to shoot for FTV! We meet her at her neighborhood college area, a popular place for students to hang out. Her cute sporty wear is easy enough to take off -- she starts flashing her full breasts and is loving it! Her bottoms then come off, evading security and fingering herself when she can as people walk by! After flashing at a train station, she goes to her home to show her place for us, then get naked and masturbate in her own unique way using her personal dildo. Grinding against her hand, she ends up with a nice natural orgasm, and spreads her privates up close to show how wet she got inside! Putting on another sporty outfit showing off her hard nipples, she gets on her bicycle and goes flashing around the street. Finding some shade right off the busy street, she fingers herself, then takes her bicycle seat -- and ends up penetrating herself with the bar! Never seen that before... back home she continues to fuck the bar, riding it and using it missionary style. Then she shows off her kegel exercises, moving her vagina... Putting on a cute yellow summer dress & wedges, she goes and visits a historic museum area. Giving us upskirt teases and fingering herself again, she finds three cucumbers to play with. One at a time, she pushes them into her vagina, ending up triple penetrating herself! Thats when we realize she definitely can become an extreme girl... Back home, she has an easy time with the Large Glass Ball Toy, pulling it in and out of herself -- so she tries to fist! With some work, she ends up full fisting herself hard, going in and out and pushing her limits. She even stuffs three fingers anally, and tries some vaginal gaping! Masturbating with the Magic Wand Vibrator, she first uses it on her clit, then penetrates the whole big head of the toy as she rides it hard, pressing deep into her vagina! Surprisingly extreme, she turned out to be a fun, adventurous girl perfect for FTV!
Video: 3840x2160

Total size: 18.4 GB in 16 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FtvGirls - Venus Vixen, Jill Taylor, Aella Wicked 2160p (All June, 2023)

Infernalrestraints - Dungeon Slave part 2 Cathlamet

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: Breast Whipping, Breath Play, Extreme Posture Collar, Fucking, Hitachi, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Posture Collar, Pussy Clamps, Pussy Whipping, Shackles
Mia Gold is always looking for a hot fuck. Jack Hammer is more than she has ever tried to handle before, though. First comes the set up. Sex is always hotter with a healthy dose of hard bondage. She is shackled and strapped to a wooden frame that keeps her in the doggy style position. A posture collar around her neck makes it impossible for her to look behind her and makes breathing a chore, adding a bit of edge to every moan. Jack has long been known to leave girls gasping for air. Mia is just going to have a harder time drawing it in. And if the deepest dicking of her life wasn't enough, the Hitachi pressed against her clit is certainly going to give Mia the most intense orgasms of her life. It's never over just because she's cum herself nearly . OT is going to take his turn and since Mia is already cum-drunk and limp he is going to see if he can't put some life back into her. She doesn't need a defibrillator. The shock of a whip across her chest is enough to open her eyes. As soon as she is back in the land of the living it is time for another fast tracked trip back to subspace. Jack starts working her pussy again, this time with an intense combination of fingering, dildos, and the vibrator. Clamps have her pussy spread wide open, making it easy to send her flying. OT doesn't miss a beat, continuing to whip her tits while she has another series of incredible orgasms.
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 863.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Dungeon Slave part 2

Piph - Strange dildo chick (2023) West Bend

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Piph
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
When we're introduced to cute gamer girl Piph (which stands for Piranhas In Party Hats!) she's next to a table with a huge array of fun toys she's brought along for her shoot, in all shapes and sizes and colors! It's her first professional adult shoot, and she dives right in with some oral on some of her more...exotic dildos. After changing into a skimpy sleek latex outfit we see her playing with her pert nipples, tweaking and pulling them until they're rock hard and slipping a hand inside her panties to test her wetness. Grabbing a thick toy and the vibraking vibrator, she experiences deep penetration as well as strong vibration and brings herself to a nice strong leg-shaking orgasm! She sets up a massive dildo on the floor, rubbing her pussy against it and then lowering herself on top for huge penetration and then holding the Vibraking against her clitoris, shuddering her way to another incredibly strong climax with squirting! Heading out to lay nude by the pool, she squirts some lotion on her body and rubs it into her skin wtih her fingers, massaging and enjoying her own breasts before spreading her legs to pleasure herself...and fingering her hole to another squirting orgasm! After a quick peeing session she grabs another one of her specialty dildos, a colorful and very thick toy which she penetrates herself with deeply until she reaches climax yet again. Relaxing afterwards, she has a little chat with the photographer before saying her goodbyes...it's a very fun day with this cute, super-sexual first timer Piph and all her unusual toys!
Duration: 49:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11729kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piph - Strange dildo chick (2023)

Ivy Secret Brackenridge

Cast: Ivy Secret
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Gang Bang, Interracial, Married, Masturbation, MILF, Oral Creampie, Redhead, Sloppy Blowjob, Tall, Tattoos
This one is a married hotwife who loves to fuck other guys with her husband consent. Scene starts with her sucking some dudes in the booth and swallowing their loads. Then she goes to the theater to get fucked missionary style. Back to the booth she sucks and swallows some more until 13 guys cum overall.
Duration: 42:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8154kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Secret

Danika 1st Visit Milton Freewater

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Tattoos, Theater Room, Throat Fucking, Tongue Stud
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika 1st Visit
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18889 секунды с 9 запросами