View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 07:45 AM   #3591
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Infernalrestraints - Creep Play Glen Alpine

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: Abandonment, Ass Hook, Black High Heels, Black Pantyhose, Blow job, Blow Job Machine, Blue Eyes, Breast Torture, Breath Play, Cage, Caning, Celebrator, Chains
Video language: English
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting. I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Creep Play

Clinical torments scene 265 Willow River

Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex, Rubber
Brunette girl extreme bound on chair, boobs torture action. Enjoy!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9668kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 534.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clinical torments scene 265

Infernalrestraints - Deep Shit North Thetford

Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
Kel Bowie is in big trouble, on the run from the law, when she turns to the only person she knows with experience in these matters: O.T. He seems like a nice enough guy, so, hoping he will be kind enough to let her into his house for safe haven, so she tells him her story:Kel has terrible taste in men. She was dating a guy who talked her into doing something stupid. It was his brilliant idea to hold up a convenience store. She was just supposed to be the lookout and getaway driver. She had no idea the steel he gave her for "protection" was real. She had even less idea that she would be made to use it. Terrified, she had fled from the scene alone and could not figure out what to do now that the law was on her tail for something she had no plan to be part of.O.T. seems to take pity on Kel and takes her in, but Kel should have learned with her first brush with a strange but "nice guy." These men are not to be trusted. As soon as she gets back to his house he offers her a drink and, once she wakes up, takes what he wants from her body. She should have listened when she was told not to talk to strangers.
Duration: 42:30
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Deep Shit

Infernalrestraints - Curious Elise Blevins

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
Elise Graves continues her grand tour of PDs Play House as she checks out even more implements of torment that he has set out. He calls in his assistant, Sister Dee, to give Elise a demonstration. She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, Sister Dee begins with pussy gas through an old gas mask. This is just the preview of what will come later. When the two of them work together, PD and SD are so much worse than separate. He has a new vacuum unit that he wants to try out on Elise and her pretty little clitty. They ramp the mind-fuck discussing the unit, and its painful effects. She is transported to an alien operating room that is designed to meld pain and pleasure. Ramp up the suction, pulse the circuit, throb and prod the genitals -- short circuit Elise's mind.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Curious Elise

Splits and shocks Glyndon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Ballet Sub Ella flexy naked, shoked torture on bed action, Enjoy!
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Splits and shocks

Unconventional therapy has Harley crying and moaning Echo

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Harley Ace is in desperate need of help. She's been plagued for years with thoughts of sexualized, perverted versions of violent acts being performed on her. She has dreams almost every night about men tying her up, choking her, beating her, and using her like a fuck puppet. These dreams have Harley so concerned that she has decided to seek professional help in the form of O.T., a local and well renowned doctor of psychology.
O.T. has recommended a highly successful, but rather unorthodox form of therapy for Harley's problem. He wants to use exposure therapy on her and, once she is under his control, delve as deep as he can get into her subconscious fears and desires to find out where the two overlap. Harley is wary, but she's also so desperate to get her issue taken care of that she is willing to try just about anything proposed to her. She lies back on the couch and within a few minutes O.T. has her very relaxed.
With her eyes open but glazed, it is up to O.T. to do whatever he needs, or wants to do to Harley.She follows every command he gives her and in no time he has her on her knees with her legs spread and her neck and limbs tied to all the corners of the couch with rope. He slips a hook inside her pussy and starts to tear into her ass with a flogger. Harley may be relaxed, but she responds to each blow like she is loving it. She continues to cry out with the use of the cane and when the whip lashes across her tits. It's too soon to tell if it's helping Harley, but it's certainly doing some good for O.T. The rest of her treatment will be even more intense.
Duration: 40:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unconventional therapy has Harley crying and moaning

Blonde Submission Part 2 Hester

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Sexy blonde slut, extreme nipples torture hard tied, whipping action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:54
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 133.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Submission Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12604 секунды с 9 запросами