Default Princess Lyne - Slurp It Up For A Shiny Ass On Your Computer Screen

Princess Lyne - Slurp It Up For A Shiny Ass On Your Computer Screen

Model:
Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating, Princess Lyne
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:07:42
Size: 0,24 GB

You love my ass dont you? Doesnt it just look amazing in these skin tight black pants? It makes you so weak, so horny and so stupid. You would do anything for my perfect ass. In fact, Im willing to bet that youd eat your own cum for my ass. So go on, get your dick out, stroke it, and focus on my tight, shiny ass in your face. Stare at the ass that youre about to slurp down your own load for.It feels so good to stroke to my ass. You cant resist my perfect ass as it moves back across the screen. Its so sexy that youre going to uncontrollably slurp down your cum for me. And you know how humiliating that is, but you dont care, you cant stop yourself. This is your life, eating your own jizz for a shiny ass on your computer screen. Do you have any clue how pathetic and degrading that is? Of course you do, but thats not going to stop you because thats the whole fun of it, isnt it?You live to degrade yourself for me. Youre going to do it and youre going to love it. So keep stroking loser. My ass controls when you cum, how you cum, and it makes you do gross things with your cum too. Youre addicted to my perfect ass. Ill bet youre drooling at the thought of eating your own cum for my ass. Youre going to eat every fucking drop.Did you ever think that you would end up like this loser? Jerking off alone for my ass, anticipating eating your own cum, lol. Youve become so fucking pathetic. Youre such an addict.Are you close loser? Getting ready to blow that loser load? And when you slurp it up, I want you to slurp it up like that good little piggy that you are for me. Im going to count you down... and then instruct you on exactly how I want you to slurp it down like a cum eating piggy.CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

https://k2s.cc/file/1762690b03348 - 0,24 GB
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06942 секунды с 9 запросами