SegaMegaDR

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

SegaMegaDR Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dina Sky Giantess Takes On A Village

Dina Sky Giantess Takes On A Village

Ass Smooshing, Bbw, Crush, Dina Sky, Giantess, Vore

General info:
Description: of fun, I scour around looking for my next town to have fun with and discover the perfect one just a mere few giant steps away. I feast my eyes on the tiny town, hearing murmurs of screams and chatter as I decide Ive worked up such a appetite that I want to start with feeding, I pick up one lonely runner who will become my next meal, I can hear his little scream as I lick and drop him right into my mouth and start chomping away, but even though he was tasty I still need more, I find myself another one and slowly drop into my giantess mouth landing him right on my tongue and start to enjoy once Ive filled my belly with some snack, its time to do some destroying, my favorite part, I crumble the buildings in my hands, I crush and shake the grounds as I squash with my giantess feet. Having so much fun, its time for some more crushing but with my big booty, I sit down on their town hall, and crush it with my big ass, screams as things become nothing but crumbles and even decide to try and crush with my big tits as I flatten out their homes. I grab one and place it under my big tit and squeeze and and drop it, even placing one in my giantess ass crack and squeezing it, these tiny people are running and they just cant escape me. Now as I hover over the almost destroyed town, I shout

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1,2 GB, Duration: 00:18:44
Video: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/78e638a3eb1e5
SegaMegaDR is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03833 секунды с 9 запросами