Old 07-10-2023, 04:27 AM   #770
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Upset Boyfriend Part 1

Upset Boyfriend Part 1

Model: Asiana Starr
Genre: Asiana Starr Personal Favorite, Elbow Tied, High Heels, Mouth Stuffing, On Screen Tying, Pain Shed, Predicament, Tape Bondage, Tight Jeans, Topless
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 00:16:13
Size: 0,11 GB

Punisher isnt very thrilled when I came home after a lunch date with my sister dressed, in his words, “a slut”. *I was wearing tight jeans, a midriff top, and some high heels and didnt think it was as bad as he did but apparently I was wrong. *He takes me to the pain shed to have a discussion regarding my outfit. *What I thought was going to be a naughty punishment turned out to be a something serious. *I tried to smart-mouth my way out of it but he wasnt havin it. *He forces me against the wall arms and legs spread. *He crushes my elbows together, pulls my tits out (since I like having my goodies out for the world to see) and wraps rope around my breasts. *He manhandles me around and makes sure that I understand what Ive done wrong and that being he ISNT pleased with me being a little cock tease. *Though I love being punished for bad behavior, I still think hes over reacting!**Asiana Starr personal favorite!

https://k2s.cc/file/c2c5f0c730717 - 0,11 GB
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04177 секунды с 9 запросами