View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 12:17 PM   #827
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cum Suckers X - 10 Havertown

Studio: Factory Video
This compilation of (by rough count) 87 cum-shots from Blue Alley, Factory Video, and Street Trade movies features at least 61 loads shot wholly or partly into mouths. Twice, two suckers share a cock and its load. About 26 loads are just jacked, six while being fucked, two while being finger-fucked, and one while being dildoed, but most of those are eaten afterwards too (one off of a skateboard), and there are frequent cum-sharing kisses. Theres an early montage of bears and dies in a dungeon, and scenes in a bathtub, a train compartment, and a garage, but most of the wads are extracted by three marathon suckers in hotel rooms. The suckees include everything from bodybuilders to skanks. One wad is shot through a glory hole, one into a Tupperware container. Videography and sound are excellent throughout. Its a great background movie for any party. The effect is cum-ulative.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:50
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Suckers X - 10

Oily Cock Meat Normal

Release Year: 2011
Cast: gays
Genres: muscle body, hunks/bears, hairy, massage, handjob, blowjob, anal, cumshots
Video language: English
When Dodger walked in I was like Damn! He was one fine piece of man meat. I had to tuck my boner in just so I wouldn't scare him off. After I got him on the table, I started rubbing him down till his dick got nice and hard. For a married man he sure was curious about what I had to offer......
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:57
Video: 1250x702, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oily Cock Meat

Loaded Give It To Me Raw - Drew Sebastian, Cain Marko, Edji Da Silva Barneget Lighthouse

Studio: Raging Stallion
Yeah, baby... Grab my balls and pull em down! growls muscle-bear Drew Sebastian in his low sexy bass voice, legs dangling in the swimming pool while his world-famous, 10-inch tube steak gets slurped on by fuzzy blond brick shithouse, Cain Marko. Basking on his furry belly with a mouthful of giant dong, he pleads, I want it, as he comes up for air. Yeah, suck my dick, man, Drew replies as his big cock gets even harder and Cain slips into the pool to try to deep throat the one-eyed beast. Inside, hung young-buck Edji Da Silva is waiting and ready for a raw three way on the living room floor. While Drew sits spread-eagle enjoying the view and stroking his dick, Cain and Edji put on a private bareback flip-flop fuck show for him, taking turns drilling each others hairy bubble butt. As the ass pounding continues, Drew and Edji spit roast Cain, his throat and hole both stuffed to the limit. Drew expertly slides into Edjis hungry hole, making him the lucky meat in the sandwich as Edji rides Drew with no abandon and deep-dicks Cain. Finally, Drew sets the pace for the grand finale: a slow power-fuck double team as he breeds Cain and floods his ass, then Edji tags in to use Drews jizz as lube and adds his own seed to the mix. Cain hops on pop, - Yeah, my dicks in your sloppy hole! - and cranks out a load. Good Job, Men! Fuck Yes! says Drew.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:27
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1979kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 506.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loaded Give It To Me Raw - Drew Sebastian, Cain Marko, Edji Da Silva

Ruscapturedboys - One Day from Prisoner's Life - Part I - 2017 Lapine

Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Genres: Gays BDSM
Artem Zakharov has committed an offense and now must bear responsibility in accordance with the Law. It should be so if the ordinary Judge sentenced him. But our Judge sometimes can depart from the restrictions of the Law. He offered Artem to have a deal. Instead of two years imprisonment to spend one day under tortures being totally naked.
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 508.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruscapturedboys - One Day from Prisoner's Life - Part I - 2017

Loaded Give It To Me Raw! - Drew Sebastian, Cain Marko And Edji Da Silva Hirtshals

Studio: Raging Stallion
Yeah, baby... Grab my balls and pull em down! growls muscle-bear Drew Sebastian in his low sexy bass voice, legs dangling in the swimming pool while his world-famous, 10-inch tube steak gets slurped on by fuzzy blond brick shithouse, Cain Marko. Basking on his furry belly with a mouthful of giant dong, he pleads, I want it, as he comes up for air. Yeah, suck my dick, man, Drew replies as his big cock gets even harder and Cain slips into the pool to try to deep throat the one-eyed beast. Inside, hung young-buck Edji Da Silva is waiting and ready for a raw three way on the living room floor. While Drew sits spread-eagle enjoying the view and stroking his dick, Cain and Edji put on a private bareback flip-flop fuck show for him, taking turns drilling each others hairy bubble butt. As the ass pounding continues, Drew and Edji spit roast Cain, his throat and hole both stuffed to the limit. Drew expertly slides into Edjis hungry hole, making him the lucky meat in the sandwich as Edji rides Drew with no abandon and deep-dicks Cain. Finally, Drew sets the pace for the grand finale: a slow power-fuck double team as he breeds Cain and floods his ass, then Edji tags in to use Drews jizz as lube and adds his own seed to the mix. Cain hops on pop, -- Yeah, my dicks in your sloppy hole! -- and cranks out a load. Good Job, Men! Fuck Yes! says Drew.
Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loaded Give It To Me Raw! - Drew Sebastian, Cain Marko And Edji Da Silva

Wood Robert Lee

Studio: Pantheon Productions
Hot'n'beefy muscle bear Wood is a built, ex-pro football player with with a warm personality and a big fucking cock! Watch his arm and chest muscles flex while he strokes his dick 'til he comes. Woof! Woof! And Woof!
Duration: 16:11
Video: 853x480, VP6F, 1639kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 205.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wood

Fun Size Boys - Mark and Dr Wolf Medicine Hat

No one can say Dr. Wolf isn’t thorough! He takes extra special care of his patients, going above and beyond to ensure their wellbeing. And his “bedside manner” is always catered to exactly what each individual needs…
When Mark comes in for a suspected leg injury, Dr. Wolf is quick to give him an intimate, passionate exam, leading to a deep, sensual fucking that makes the small soccer player forget all about any pulled muscles!
Curious about his lean, handsome patient, Dr. Wolf invites Mark over for an overnight stay at his private home to monitor his body for potential strains and to give the little guy a few more rounds of deep, bareback breeding. After all, the tall doctor can’t resist the tight hole of a shorter stud!
Mark is thrilled, eager to share a bed with his giant physician. As soon as Mark feels better, he can’t get enough of the big man’s cock! All through the night they kiss and cuddle, eventually falling asleep together with Mark spooning a giant teddy bear.
In the morning, Dr. Wolf’s cock stands at attention, shooting up tall between his long legs as Mark sleeps. Not wanting to wake him right away, Dr. Wolf pulls down the covers slightly to expose his cute little butt. Mark’s soft skin is a welcome delight to Dr. Wolf’s fingers, caressing him ever so gently and feeling his supple flesh. His cheeks were still warmed and full, flushed from the night of pounding!
Mark wakes up to the feeling of his ass being probed, smiling as he sees his handsome host. Dr. Wolf’s cock throbs, ready to penetrate him again. But even as Dr. Wolf slides a finger in his slick slit, Mark’s sleepy eyes hardly open…
It isn’t until Dr. Wolf pulls out his meat that the young boy feels his body come alive! He grips the massive shaft in his tiny hand, bringing it to his mouth to worship it. He loves how it feels between his lips, sliding over his tongue as it fills the back of his throat.
Dr. Wolf plays with Mark’s hole as he sucks him off. Nothing is better than waking up with a little guy ready and eager to handle his impressive size! With enough of the boy’s saliva on his shaft, Dr. Wolf turns him over to his side, letting him get comfortable and holding him close as he gently slides his raw cock in his tight, well-used hole. Mark feels the familiar pressure of the monster meat splitting his cheeks apart as it presses deep against his swollen prostate!
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Size Boys - Mark and Dr Wolf

Время генерации страницы 0.04043 секунды с 9 запросами