Old 07-10-2023, 01:22 PM   #585
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Urology Alliston

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fucking, Sucking, Kissing, Rimming, European Hunks, Twinks, Pissing, Shaving, Farting, NaCl-, , Dilation
Video language: English
Urethral getting filled with lubricant and tortured with a Dillator. The Doc maskes
an inquiry withone patient, and milks him.Catheters getting pushed 40cm into the urethra and into the
bladder. 2 experienced menbind their tits and torture themselves with needles ..
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urology

Safeword Delaware

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fetish Force, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Ricky Sinz, Element Eclipse, Adam Herst, Jimmy Fanz, Leo Forte, Race Cooper, Rogue Status, Tristan Phoenix
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle, Punishment, Fetish, Jockstraps, Spitting, Tickling, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Rimming, Master-Slave
You are tied up and can not escape punishment unless you speak your Safeword. The pain and humiliation make the endorphins and adrenaline build up inside you. Will your dick be harder? Bigger? Your orgasm more intense? You entrust your safety to another man. Hot. Menacing. Half naked. But how far will he go, how much pain he will inflict, if you do not speak? Director Tony Buff is a master atbining kinky sex, discipline and pain. In Safeword, he offers a stunning gallery of doms charged with discovering the Safeword of their subs, through a series of torturous fetish exercises. Leo Forte is almost too sexy to resist, in his military fatigues. He Rogue Status into speaking his Safeword in two different scenes, using water as his secret weapon. Who could be more menacing than Ricky Sinz, a towering mass of muscle and ink with a foul mouth and a temper to match? Element Eclipse barely escapes Ricky with his gonads intact. Tristan Phoenix discovers the key to unlock furry stud Jimmy Fanz's Safeword and his hole is tickle torture. Salt meets pepper when Adam Herst tries to resist Race Cooper's riding crop while tied to a St. Andrew's cross. Race's sleek muscles, all smooth dark chocolate, prove Adam's undoing. Whatever the Safeword, you will be edging with every torturous erotic act until they finally gasp it and you shoot you load.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:27:25
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1576kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safeword

Ruscapturedboys - One Day from Prisoner's Life - Part I - 2017 Leduc

Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Genres: Gays BDSM
Artem Zakharov has committed an offense and now must bear responsibility in accordance with the Law. It should be so if the ordinary Judge sentenced him. But our Judge sometimes can depart from the restrictions of the Law. He offered Artem to have a deal. Instead of two years imprisonment to spend one day under tortures being totally naked.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 508.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruscapturedboys - One Day from Prisoner's Life - Part I - 2017

Unique collection 50 Clips "RusCapturedBoys". Part 7. Kuna

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English
In continue to the tortures Armen was hung by the hands, the clamps were put on his nipples. After that there was an extended feet flogging.

Total size: 26.7 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unique collection 50 Clips "RusCapturedBoys". Part 7.

Randy Blue - Jeremy Walker Fucks Blake Riley Marrowbone

I should have known something was up when Blake Riley invited me out for coffee. We run into each other all the time but when I get an actual invite then I know there’s a question or request somewhere on the horizon. So once we were all comfy and nestled into the overstuffed chairs at my favorite coffee shop I saw that gleam in his eye. ‘Okay Riley, ya got me. Spill it’, I joked in my best Sopranos voice. He started asking me all sorts of questions about Jeremy without really giving up his real motivation. It was obvious his questions about Jeremy’s size, workout routines and where he buys his clothes were really a thinly veiled attempt to get a ride on the Jeremy Express. I just smiled and tortured him a while by letting him ask all the questions he could possibly think of, then finally asked, ‘how would you like to do a scene with him?’ He called my bluff and said very coyly, ‘I dunno… I’ll think about it’. Then we both had a good laugh and set a date. Those two worked so well together I wished I had paired them up sooner. But Blake is special. He can be really good in breaking in the new guys but sometimes you need to let a model get seasoned a little so you can get a video like the one you’ll see today.
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 575.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randy Blue - Jeremy Walker Fucks Blake Riley

Ruscapturedboys - One Day from Prisoner's Life - Final Part - 2017 East Branch

Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Genres: Gays BDSM
Even after captives gave confessions, they cannot expect to have a good conditions of detention. We don't allow them to wear clothes except underwear. Their daily routine fully consist of humiliations and tortures. Moreover we watch them by surveilance cameras and
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3985kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 486.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruscapturedboys - One Day from Prisoner's Life - Final Part - 2017

Время генерации страницы 0.04423 секунды с 9 запросами