View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 01:57 PM   #283
mutabor

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mutabor Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Miss Gwen Custom Cage Torment

Miss Gwen Custom Cage Torment

Mistress Gwen Freestorm writes: Dalton and I helped Onyx get positioned in the cage. It's a nice tight fit, since it was custom made for his body. Then Dalton methodically tightened down all the screws that hold the cage shut. Now comes the fun! I screwed on the flexible rubber hose and showed Onyx how vulnerable and helpless he was. By covering the end of his hose he quickly realized just what a precarious situation he was in. Knowing that I have a true sadistic streak, he quickly mumbled acknowledgment of his predicament.
I titillated his imagination with my power and then decided to take out his manhood and play with it a bit. I mean...isn't that what all guys want? Since he had to take off the tube for his CB-6000 chastity device in order to fit in the cage, I decided to take out his cock and tie it up nice and snug with some red corset lacing. He was particularly sensitive to my nails after having had his cock protected for so long in that plastic tube. But Onyx knows that once his Mistress has her mind set on something there's no turning back.
After getting his little package all tied up with a nice bow, Dalton agreed to hoist the cage and lay him horizontally. That would make Onyx so much easier for me to access without having to squat. So up he went! Once suspended, I discovered the really wonderful ball-bearing swivel that Dalton had implemented into the rigging. I was able to spin onyx around the room as smooth as silk with my finger tip. A few laps around taking a break here and there for some breath control and my slave was begging for mercy. He knows how fond I am of that. Of course by this time it was around 3am, so I agreed to give him a break. Dalton and I took him down and out of the cage, to find poor Onyx looking like he'd been rode hard and put away wet. He was definitely ready for a break. So we got our things together and took off for the night, with plans to return the next afternoon.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x480

Total size: 405.3 MB in 2 files.

Download Miss Gwen Custom Cage Torment
mutabor is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11816 секунды с 9 запросами