View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 07:06 AM   #2712
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Plumperpass - Big Tit Tatted BBW Rancho Santa Margarita

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Kelli Maxxx
Genres: bbw, big tits, brunette, hardcore, brown eyes, white, belly play, oil, fingering, doggystyle, reverse cowgirl, pussy eating, oral, tit fucking, bikini, facial, pool, tattoo
Video language: English
New big tity and sexy tatted hot body Kelli Maxxx is making her debut here on PlumperPass! We welcome her to Miami and cool her off with that water hose. This big tit hottie has the body filled with tatts. What a sexy BBW! We invite Juan Largo over to break that chunky girl in. This plumper loves to suck cock and get her tits fucked. They take it inside and let this sexy bitch fuck Juan correctly. Watch her pussy get eaten and pounded! Enjoy it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2402kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 969.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - Big Tit Tatted BBW

Girlsway - Real Estate Rumble Port Moresby

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Cadence Lux, Addi Lee
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Model Debut, rimming, pussy eating
When Cadence finally goes beneath the table and starts feeling up her legs and thighs, Addison shifts with anticipation. By this point, she's no longer trying to scold Cadence, especially when she starts playing with her pussy. Addison keeps asking questions into the phone, almost getting caught a couple of times. 'I can feel we're getting close!! ... to a deal, that is... tell me, are you willing to thrust in -- I mean, in some furniture??' Addison says. Just as she's starting to get to climax, she seems to be able to smooth things over with the seller and Addison quickly tries to wrap up the deal. 'I'll send over the paperwork soon!' she gasps as she quickly hangs up.
Addison scolds Cadence. What was Cadence thinking?? She could've blown their chance! Cadence grins and says, actually, SHE thinks she sweetened the pot! The seller's definitely not going to forget Addison's sounds of pleasure! That might make him more eager to work with them. Cadence playfully adds that, besides, Addison is hot -- so it's a win-win situation! She then dives back into Addison's pussy.
Addison wasn't happy when Cadence wanted to go low at first, but she's definitely not complaining now...
Duration: 35:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Real Estate Rumble

Finley First Visit Pond Eddy

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Finley
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Brunette, Cheater, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Gang Bang, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Theater Room
This happy go lucky comic book nerd and artist turned out to be quite the little slut which is exactly what we're looking for!
She's a sleeper guys with a bang'n body and an appetite for cum...a total cock pleaser! It didn't take long after we met that I thought "Oh ya, this chick is a freak and is probably down for anything". She sucked and fucked her way through 11 guys but that's not it. After the Gloryhole visit was over and we were just hanging out, she told me that she was still horny and wanted to know if there were any girls down to play. Imagine asking me that question?!?! I have a phone full of girls that are always "down to play" and Genna was blowing up my phone a few days earlier about something similar so I put these two together in the Theater Room and cut them loose. It was a lot of action so I'll be adding that as a separate bonus video.
I wasn't going to post this video so soon but she's eager to get back for another visit so here it is. If her rating is high then she gets invited back to the Gloryhole.
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finley First Visit

Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease Kellyton

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Girls Try Anal - I'm An Anal Nympho, Doc! Edgemont

Studio: Girls Try Anal
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jane Wilde
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Casey asks Jane probing questions and Jane admits that her obsession has begun to interfere with her life. To Jane's extreme embarrassment, Casey points out that Jane has been fingering her own asshole for the last few minutes without even realizing it. Jane tells the therapist that she has tried to experiment with anal-play with past partners, but they have all refused, so she has never actually tried anal-play.
Duration: 40:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Try Anal - I'm An Anal Nympho, Doc!

Winning For Me Gate City

Jade is probably the hottest chick I’ve banged so far this year. She came in looking fucking drop gorgeous in some cute ass dress decked out in all these hot tattoos. I wonder if the tattoos mean she’s down to fuck? Anyway, she couldn’t resist my monster cock once your boy Boris was oiling up that sexy bod and fingering that sweet shaved pussy. Man nothing will ever top the sight of me boning the fuck out of her tight pussy on my table! Ole Boris also dropped a huge steamy cum load all over her perfect ass.
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winning For Me

Fantasy Massage - Parlor Tricks: Baited Straight Kirksey

Studio: Fantasy Massage
Cast: Christie Stevens, Whitney Wright, Zac Wild
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Facesitting, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Massage, Cum Swap, Foot Fetish
Zac suddenly has a stroke of genius. He's convinced that he can turn Christie straight with mind-blowing sex. He just needs Whitney's help... Whitney's not interested until Zac bets his paycheck. 'You're on!' she declares as they seal the deal with Zac letting her in on his plan...
A short while later, Whitney leads Christie to the massage table. She takes her sweet time massaging Christie, making she she's nice and relaxed. When Christie starts to really enjoy her massage, Whitney dives in with a special touch.
Duration: 39:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantasy Massage - Parlor Tricks: Baited Straight
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11739 секунды с 9 запросами